||Chapter 13||

Cecilia's Pov

Dinner was was great. Well the food was great, the company was a different matter. Reece was on the phone to who I assumed was member of his gang. It was kind of frustrating. If he wanted me to be his girlfriend- I almost smack my head, Reece was not my boyfriend, we had only been on to dates. But then why did he tell Calvin that I was his girlfriend?

Anyway what I meant was if Reece wanted to date me he had to flipping communicate with me and not be on his phone 24/7.

"We're here" Reece said looking over at me from the drivers seat. Looking out the car window I see we've reached my apartment block.

I look at Reece and smile but then I then I go back to thinking about the whole girlfriend situation. I understood that it wasn't a big deal but it was bugging me so much.

I take a deep breath. "Why did you call me your girlfriend?" I say not looking at him. I look straight ahead out on to the parking lot. I was to embarrassed to look at him.

"Don't you want to be my girlfriend?" He says back to me. I could feel his gaze burning the side of my face.

I roll my eyes and finally turn my head to look at him.

"Please don't answer my question with another question" I say quietly looking in too his deep chocolate eyes.

"I don't know I thought you were my girlfriend, we've been dating. Isn't that how it works?"he questions looking back at me. His forehead was creased and and he looked extremely confused.

I shake my head and let out a small laugh.

"Your meant to ask me in a cute romantic way" I say joking around, we had only been on two dates. No way we could become boyfriend and girlfriend that quickly. Had he never had a girlfriend before? Surly he knew that he needed to ask.

"I don't do cute or romantic, I thought you would have realised that by now" Reece bluntly.

"Yes I've realised Reece but you could at least ask me" I say rolling my eyes, carrying on the small joke. However it did irritate me to know that he couldn't be romantic. Every girl likes a little romance even if it wasn't a huge amount.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Reece out of the blue, shocking me.

I know had told him that he needed to ask to be my boyfriend but It was only a small joke. We had only been on two dates and it would feel kind of rushed to be his girlfriend right now.

"Reece we've only been on two dates. Aren't we moving a little fast?" I say running a hand through my hair. I tended to do that a lot when I got nervous.

"Honestly no I don't think we're moving fast. Cecilia we only live once and we've got try and grab moments like this and make them last. I've seen people my age die, so many of them. Non of them had a chance at love and I like you Cece." Reece stops to take a breath "I just want you to be happy and I think this relationship will make you happy so I'm going to ask you again will you be my girlfriend?"

This was moving fast but I had the most fun with this man than I have had in a very long time and I wanted it to carry on.       

I nod my head. "Yes, yes ill be you're girlfriend" I say giving him a gigantic smile. Honestly it was moving fast but I liked it.

Reece looks ecstatic, he pulls me in for a hug and I'm instantly engulfed in a sea salt and burnt wood scent. The hugged lasted a few seconds but then I pull away and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you soon Reece" I say stepping out the car. I look at him before I close the door.

"Wanna come inside?" I say while adjusting my bag strap on to my shoulder.

"Can't tonight honey I've gotta sort out some things" he say to me. His eyes glazed over with anger when he mentioned the word 'things'.

"Ok I'll see you soon" I say and close the door and walk toward the apartment block. I didn't even bother asking what he was going to do because I knew if I asked I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

I hope he doesn't get himself in trouble.

Who am I kidding I know he's going to go do something illegal.

He's a bloody gang leader.

What do you expect Cecilia?

Reece's Pov

I watch Cecilia as she walks toward her apartment block when she's safely inside, I start my car up again and start to drive away from her.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have a girl like her, I had only known her for a while but I was certainly attracted to her and her personality.

However I always felt a nagging feeling when I was around her telling me that something was familiar about her and tonight all the puzzle pieces had connected.

She was his daughter.

His sister.

She was related to the people who killed my parents.

But she had nothing to do with it so I wasn't going to hold her accountable for their actions. I was going to hold those murders accountable for their actions. I was going to make them regret what they did.

My mum and dad used to be amazing and had very successful businesses, people got jealous of them quiet often because of the amount of success and money they had. One of those people were Carlos, Cecilia's father. Carlos wanted everything my father had his money, his business- heck he even wanted my mother at one point. When Carlos offered to buy my fathers businesses, my father declined. I guess that made Carlos angry.

One day when I came home from school I had come into the house only to be met with my mum and dad both dead on the living room carpet. Their crimson blood stained the white carpet and there stood over their bodies was Carlos and a young Calvin. I ran out of the house scared that that day.

Like a coward.

But I wasn't a cowered any more I was the most feared gang leader in all of London in fact the whole of England. I would even go to say I was the most feared person in England.

I planed on getting revenge well that was until I met Cecilia. I didn't want to ever hurt her in any way and by killing her brother and father I know would hurt her a lot. Even though she hated them both.

I stop engine and get out of my car. I walk toward the gang house. The gang house was a place for all my gang members to stay if they didn't have a place of their own. It also gave them a chance to strategise and work together all while being in the comfort of their own home.

I walk in to the house and toward my office. I open the door to my office only to see Dylan stood there he turns around when he hears me come in.

Dylan was a very close friend of mine. He everything and anything about me. My cousins didn't even know some of the things that Dylan knew. It only felt right to tell him about Cece.

"Hey mate how are things going with you and your new girl" he says with a huge smirk on his face. He constantly teased me about now having to settle down but honestly if I was settling down with Cecilia I didn't mind.

"Their great but I just found out something" I say sitting down on my chair.

Dylan takes a seat on the chair opposite me.

"what?" he says with a frown on his face. All fun aside, he knew it was time to get serious.

"She's Carlos's daughter" I bluntly. Looking for advice I turn my head to look at him.

"your in some deep shit mate" he says getting up and pats my back then walks out of my office.

Some friend he turned out to be.

However he was right, I'm in some deep shit right now.