Chapter 27

Chapter 27:
_______________________

It was a normal work day at the Masterson's residents, and my eyes starts to wander off to Ri--er uh Daniel. We were the only ones in the house, and it just made me so nervous.
He was reading a book surprisingly, while sitting on his favorite chair.

I just couldn't help staring at Daniel.
He's so f*ckin hot.

He cold blue eyes meets my eyes and I jump. He chuckles at me and puts his book down. "What, can't get enough of me, Maid? I know I'm---"
"---hot. Yes, I know you're hot Daniel."

Daniele raises one of his eyebrows and smirks. "Ah. You've finally learned huh? No need for me to tell you anymore, right?"

I just nod my head and continued on cleaning. Today, I purposely wore his favorite maid outfit, which of course was the one that showed the most skin. I noticed Daniel staring at me too, but every time I looked right at him he continued to stare back. "What, can't get enough of me, Playboy?" I said jokingly.

"I know I'm--"
"--hot. Yes, I've realized that a couple of times, Maid."
My eyes widen in surprise as I awkwardly look away.
Well that was unexpected yet pleasing.

"You know what I wonder maid?" Daniel finally says. "I wonder why you haven't tried to get at me yet. Like, why haven't you tried to have sex with me like all of my other maids."

My back faces him, "Well for your information Daniel, I'm not like your previous maids.........but I would like to kiss you again."

Dead silent.

I wasn't gonna take back what I said because I actually meant it. I wanted to kiss him again which seemed like the perfect time to do so. Ethan and Taylor kept on nagging me to step up my game and go for it. That this will probably be my only time to ever do something this exciting. So I'm not backing down this time like the other four time I have. I'm actually gonna do it.

Daniel gets up from his seat.

I start to tense up and wondering if he was gonna leave or come towards me, but I did hear footsteps coming towards me. I felt a soft, warm hand on my back, which had no piece of clothing hiding it.

"You know I like this maid outfit."
"Why do you like it?"
"Because it exposes your back which I like seeing."
"Do you want to see more other than my back?"

Daniel turns me around so quickly I actually almost bit my lip.

"Woah, maid, are you okay? Are you tired or something? You seem kinda.....off. But in a good way. You're turning me on which is weird since you don't really do that. You always seem to .....push me away."

I out my hands on my hips, ready to tell him how I feel about him. But nothing was coming out of my mouth.

"Maid?"
"Maid?"
"........"
".....Amelia."

"Rider. You're a complete b*tch, you know that, right? And a playboy, a jerk, and many other rude things. But you made me see a side of you I thought I'd never see. It took some time, but I was patient. You're.....you're actually sweet, caring, helpful.......and it makes me feel so weird inside. I had a lot to think about, to see if what I felt was actually.....legit. Aw f*ck this is so cheesy. But Daniel Masterson, I like you, okay? I LIKE THE FREAKIN PLAYBOY. A-and I just wanted you to know that, a-and yeah......."

My face was on fire. This was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done. I have my head down, to embarrassed to look at him. But I did it. I was glad I told him, I told him how I felt. But the most troubling thing is hearing his response.

"Amelia......."
Daniel lifts my chin up and stares directly right at me. His lips are partly open, his cheeks had a tint of red.
He grabs my face and gently kisses me, and I kiss him back.

He was really slow, at my pace. Not so rough like before, but I was still scared.
I'm nervous. What the hell is going on.
Does he fell the same way? Well, he is kissing me so yes, right? It has to be! Come on, I've read so many books to know what happens next.

Daniel finally slowly pulls away from me and bites his lip.

"Amelia?"

"Yes?"

"You're fired."

__________________________

Welp that was a good ending, huh? Lol. The fact that I made a chapter on my last day of break, *claps at my laziness*

I REALLY want to read your reactions so please remember to comment, share, and vote!!!

Until next time, see ya guys!!