6.0

Edited*

Emma is currently in a light blue shirt with a brown cardigan and some skinny jeans. She opens the door to Starbucks and orders a Vanilla Bean Frappe. Very ordinary.

Once she recieves her drink, she sits down and waits for Adrian. He finally opens the door and enters with her black notebook in his hand. He sits by Emma and hands her her notebook. "Here you go." He says.

"Thank you!" She replies. Emm keeps sipping her frappe until Adrian breaks the silence.

"So I saw your pictures, and they are amazing." He says breathlessly. Just like you, he adds in his head.

"Thank you. Your music was beautiful too. You have an amazing talent for music." She replies and finishes her frappe.

"I'll throw that away for you." Says Adrian standing up and heading towards the trash can.
Emma walks outside and Adrian joins her. "This was a short, but a nice date." Adrian says smiling to himself.
Emma raises an eyebrow and Adrian realizes what he just said.

"I- I didn't." He starts. Emma cuts him off.

"I liked this date as well." She says. She stands on her tiptoes and kisses him on the cheek. "See you tomorrow." She blushes and walks away turning back to see a flustered Adrian. He looks cute when he's flustered, she thought to herself still blushing.

Emma is a flirt! Interesting. Vote :)