11.0

Many of you requested a sequel...so here's a short sequel. There might be more to come. Just wait, and in the meantime check out my other works :)

Emma and Adrian both blush after the sweet kiss they took. However, Adrian is blushing just a bit more than Emma.

Emma notices this and giggles touching his cheek.

Emma falls into his lap and lays there comfortably. Adrian plays with her hair careful not to pull her soft strands. "Are we going to blush everytime we kiss?" She looks up at him.

Adrian looks down with a smile. "It'll be our thing." He kisses Emma on the forehead and they both blush once more.

__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/

*1st Month Anniversary*

"Close you eyes." Adrian's hands are softly placed on Emma's eyelids. They walk very slowly into Emma's bedroom since Emma keeps stumbling over invisible items that happen to be on the ground.

"Ok..." Adrian holds Emma still. "Now open." He quickly takes his hands off and Emma's eyes widen at what she sees.

"A g-guitar!?" She questions Adrian. "Is it for me?" She points to herself.

"Yup." Adrian sits at the foot of the bed. "I was thinking maybe I could teach you."

Emma laughs. Oh how Adrian loved her laugh.

"I don't think I have a talent for playing a guitar."  She throws her hands up. "I even quit my piano lessons cause it was too intense!"

Adrian smiles at her disbelief. He shrugs. "Maybe..." He stands up and hugs her.

"But I'm going to be the one teaching you." He grabs her shoulders. "And I know that you can trust me to not give up on you." Emma's eyes twinkle and she hugs him back.

She mumbles into his shirt,"Thank you for the gift."
Emily loved the gift, but she also loved the gifts that he brought to her everyday. His kisses, his hugs, his personality. They are all things that she would never take for granted.