12.0

"Ugh, this is impossible." Adrian complains scribbling something on his notes.

He was sitting across from Emma on the floor in her room. (And of course, the door was open.) Adrian drops his pencil and massages his temples. Emma looks over at him concerned. She peeks over at his work. "What is it?"

He sighs. "Literature."

"Ah." She chuckles. "Mrs. Doyle?"

"Yeup. She had us read House Rules." Adrian glances over to the book that was peeking from the inside of his backpack as if it were mocking him.

"Maybe, I can help you with that. She made my period read In Between the Lines by the same author." She shoots him a look of sympathy. "Everything will get better once we finish finals week."

Adrian grunts in response reviewing over his notes once more in search of understanding something. Emma laughs. "I promise." She reaches out for Adrian's arm. "C'mon. Let's take a break."

Adrian and Emma leave the mess of work on the floor and head out of her room to their favorite spot.

The meadow, where most of their dates take place.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HERE'S AN EXTRA CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT TO SHOW YA'LL SOMETHING!!

soauur Made this lovely cover!! And I needed to show you guys her talent! I accept covers if any of you want to make some! Vote and Comment and make sure to check out her profile!

Vote and Comment and make sure to check out her profile!

MAKE US BOOK NERDS PROUD!!