Chapter Six

Your POV

Haruhi had come over to my house and I cuddled in bed with her as we watched Netflix.

"F/n?" She asked.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Are we dating?" She asked, I saw her face turn red. I nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Want to bake some cookies?" I asked her excitedly. (Cookies ;))

She nodded and we made our way to the kitchen.

"I know neither of us are much for sweets, but I thought it would be nice for Honey." I said smiling. She nodded and smiled back. "Can you get the flour?" I asked turning around. I felt something collide with my face. Haruhi had just shoved a fistful of flour into my face. She bent over laughing. "You little-" I cut myself short grabbing an egg and throwing it at her chest. It smashed leaving yoke to drip down her shirt.

"Cold!" She shouted running in circles. I began laughing. Only to be greeted with yoke running down my face. She had smashed an egg over my head. I grabbed a can of whipped cream from the fridge and sprayed it into my hand. I smacked her in the face, gently, causing it to get all over. Her eyes widened.

'It's on." She said. We began throwing flour and eggs, along with smacking each other with whipped cream.

We were eventually out of ingredients. Haruhi approached me.

"Boop." she said and poked my nose, leaving behind whipped cream.

I heard someone clear their throat. I turned to see b/n with a whole group of his friends from school.

"B/n!" I said feeling a devilish smirk cross my features. "I missed you!" I shouted hugging him.

"F/n! Get off of me! Eww your covered in eggs!" He shouted pushing me away, I just tightened my grip.

"I'm so glad you're alright. Where were you? Are you hurt?" I asked mocking him. He glared at me. I pulled away from him to see him covered in food. I began laughing.

"Go clean up." He said. I saw his friends laughing behind him.

"Okay. Come on Haruhi!" I said and grabbed my beautiful girlfriend's hand. I could see the guys checking me out.

"Oh! Boys. Can you clean up the mess?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip. They nodded and began cleaning up the kitchen.

------------

After getting all cleaned up Haruhi and I walked downstairs. I saw a spotless kitchen. I grabbed Haruhi's hand as we walked into the living room. There sat my brother with all of his friends.

"Hey guys.' I said smiling.

"Haruhi and I are going for a walk." I said and pulled Haruhi out of the house. I walked down the street with Haruhi holding my hand.

"Fags!" I heard someone shout from across the street. I shook it off as we continued walking.

"Mommy? Why are those girls holding hands?" I heard a little boy ask his mother.

"Disgusting." I heard someone mutter as they walked by. I felt my heart shatter. Haruhi didn't seem to be bothered. A tear slipped out from my eye. Haruhi stopped in her tracks and took me into her arms.

"What's wrong?' She asked.

"They're calling us names." I whispered crying even more.

"Who cares what they say?" She said. I shrugged. "Exactly." She said and kissed the top of my head.