Chapter Eleven

Your POV

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock. "Ugh." I groaned pressing snooze. I shut my eyes and fell back asleep. Soon the alarm went off again. I picked it up and threw it across the room lazily causing it to break.

"F/n!" B/n called knocking on my door.

"Go away." I mumbled.

"Come on! It's time for school." He said opening the door.

I pulled my blankets tighter around me. "I don't want to go. Too much work." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon he had gotten me out of bed and I had gotten dressed. I was now on my way to school. Once we pulled up I got out of the limo and felt people staring at me.

Everyone looked familiar yet I had never seen them before. Well I do have amnesia.....

"Hey f/n." Hikaru and Kaoru said wrapping their arms around my shoulders.

"Hi." I said. "Why is everyone staring at me?" I mumbled turning my gaze to the ground.

"They all freaked out when they saw you lying in a pool of blood." Hikaru said. I turned to him wide eyed.

"Remember, you tumbled down the stairs....." Kaoru said raising an eyebrow. I nodded, surprised they would put it like that. I hugged my books closer to my body.

"Come on. Don't be shy." They both said smirking.

"Tch." I pulled myself out of their grasps and continued on.

I walked through the halls and my eyes focused on two girls. As I made eye contact with them I saw them smirk and my head began aching. I gripped it as I stumbled and dropped all of my books.

A blurred vision hit me. Two girls standing in front of me. One with black hair, one with blonde. A guy lying on the ground. The blonde one holding a bat. Anne and Lilly.

I gasped as I let go of my once aching head. Everyone stared at me shocked. I brought my hand up my leg and pulled down knives out of their holsters.

"You almost had me killed. It would seem fair for me to return the favor." I said and smirked. I watched their eyes widen in fear. I threw a knife at Lilly it went through her sleeve and stuck her to the wall.

"What will you bat do now!?" I shouted at Lilly.

I felt a hand on mine. Haruhi. "F/n. Please. Calm down." She said. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at her. I had remembered her.

"H-Haruhi." I stuttered and fell against her. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close as I cried.

"They did this to me. They tried to kill me." I sobbed. I leaned away from her slightly and looked over to where Anne and Lilly were once standing. They were now being held down my Mori and Honey. Kyoya was on the phone. Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru were calming down the crowd.

I leaned against Haruhi again and hugged her tighter.

"Everything will be alright now." She whispered stroking the back of my hair. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. She was a little shorter than me. She brought her hand up to my face and wiped the tears away, then stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged her again with a huge smile on my face.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

A/n: I know that was short, and I haven't updated in a while. I've just had writers block. Sorry :(
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Thanks for reading and see y'all next time! ~Faith ♥