Chapter Fifteen

THANKS FOR NEARLY 900 READS Y'ALL!!! I SUPER DUPER APPRECIATE IT!
I also like reading the comments to know you guys are enjoying it! Apparently when you do something kind or witness something kind endorphins are released making you happy.....I guess. I don't know. It's not like I actually pay attention in school :b

Your POV

I woke up in a strange room, then I realized I was back at 'home'. America. I sighed and stood up from my bed. I looked at the clock, 11:53 A.M.

Luckily it was Sunday, so it didn't matter I had slept till 12. I quickly picked out an outfit, (Fav band) T-Shirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. I quickly threw my hair into a pony tail, not bothering to brush it.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see food lying out. There sat pancakes, muffins, and glasses of milk. I grabbed a muffin and a glass of milk, before proceeding to the living room. I sat on the couch and put my feet on the coffee table, getting comfortable.

I was too lazy to put down my milk or muffin to get the remote, so I stared at the blank screen. Then the door swung open, hitting the wall. Soon my milk was knocked out of my hand and hit the floor, then my muffin, as I was tackled in a hug.

"Nuuuuuu! Me muffin child!" I said reaching for my muffin that was now on the floor.

I heard a laugh as a pair of arms wrapped tighter around me. Kimberlee.

"F/n I missed you so much!" She squealed. I smiled and hugged her.

"I missed you too Kimmy." I said smiling. She sat up and looked at the shattered glass and muffin on the floor.

"Sorry." She said rubbing the back of her neck. I let out a laugh and poked her side.

"It's fine." I said.

"So, you finally came back."

"It's not like I wanted to." I said crossing my arms.

"I missed you too." She huffed and looked away from me.

"Awe I missed you my dear Kimmie." I said looking at my friend and smirking. She 'hmped' and turned away from me. "Kimmie! Kiiiiimmmmiiieeee! Kim. Kim. Kim. Kim." I said. No answer. "Kimberlee. Bernice. Groves." I stated using her full name. She snapped her head in my direction.

"Shut your face! Don't say my middle name!" She shouted. I let out a laugh, for some reason Kim though there was something wrong with her middle name, I saw no issue.

We made our way to my room so she could help me finish unpacking.

"Ooooo. Who are the cuties?" She asked picking up a picture of the host club, looking as charming as ever.

"That's the host club." I said, missing them.

"I want their names silly. And numbers.' She said smirking at the last part.

"That's Tamaki the boss, Hikaru and Kaoru the little devils, Kyoya the shadow king, Mori the silent knight (That's what I call him), Honey the little Lolita, and Haruhi the most normal one, also known as my ex girlfriend. And I'm not giving you any of their numbers." I said.

"Girlfriend? That's a girl?" She asked. "And why does that kid look like a kindergartener?" She asked.

"Yes, Haruhi is a girl. And believe it or not, Honey is 17." I said. Her eyes widened.

"Well, you made some pretty hot friends." She said smiling. "We should Skype them!" She shouted.

"No. They might come to visit. If you want to meet them that bad." I said. It was just an excuse to see them again. Sure it had been a day, but I missed them.

She picked up the framed picture. "Who's this?" She asked pointing to Ranka.

"Haruhi's dad." I said putting my clothes in my dresser.

"Her dad is a transvestite?" She asked. I nodded.

"That's hella cool!" She shouted.

"Yup." I said.

"Well, call them. Invite them to visit. I need some new eye candy." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I don't really want to use my friends as eye candy for you." I said.

She got down on her knees and grabbed my arm. "Plllleeeeaaaassssseeeee." She begged.

After she gave me the puppy dog eye I caved in. "Fine." I said.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Tamaki and put him on speaker.

Tamaki: F/n!

Me: Hey Tamaki.

Tamaki: Everyone has missed you so much!

I let out a small laugh.

Me: I've only been gone for like a day.

Tamaki: It feels like its been years!!!!

Me: Well. An old friend of mine would really like to meet you guys. And I totally want to see you all again, even if its only been a day.

Tamaki: Kyoya! Book a plane to America!

Then he hung up. I let out a laugh and closed my phone.

"Wow. He seems excited." Kimmy said laughing.

"That's Tamaki for ya." I said smiling at how weird my friend was.

"Well.....What do we do now?" She asked. We stood there, staring at each other.

"Netflix." We both said in unison smiling like idiots, before racing to the couch and diving onto it. She snatched up the remote.

"Shouldn't you visit your aunt?" She asked.

"Nah." I said.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I want to dedicate it to KeyTheElf Because they're always commenting on my chapters and I really appreciate it! Thanks so much!! ~Faith xx ♥