Chapter 25 - "Everything Is Wrong With A Guy Blushing."

I gape at Seneca in open shock

How could she leave out this important detail?!

"You are, by no means my brother, Alpha Daemon. So stop with the false comments," Seneca snaps, her tone so cold and biting, I almost feel sorry for the guy at the other end.

"Not your brother?! How can you say that, Sister? You are the only sibling I have!" He exclaims in mock anger, and places his hands on his hips, glaring at Seneca with an expression so hurt and earnest, I'd have asked Seneca to apologize to him, if it weren't him who stirred all the trouble.

"I am the only daughter of my Mother and Father! So don't you dare pull this Brother bullshit," Seneca sneers furiously, taking a step closer to him in anger.

All false humor drops from his previously playful expression in a second, and he glares at Seneca too, taking a step forward and getting in her face as well.

Uh oh.

This might not end well.

"I wouldn't 'dare'," He mocks her further, smirking when he sees that he's got Seneca riled up.

Crap, she's giving him exactly what he wants.

I reach forward and hesitantly place one hand on her stiff shoulder, trying to calm her down and think rationally. "Seneca..." I mutter, trying to grab her attention.

Her stiff shoulder goes even stiffer at my call, and then she turns to glance at me. She then sees the warning and almost pleading look in my eyes, and nods her head very slightly, almost an imperceptible shake of her head, and exhales roughly. Her shoulders loosen and her body goes lax under my palm as her forces herself to relax.

Thank Goddess.

"What are you doing so close to my land?" Seneca asks, changing the topic of conversation.

"Visiting my beautiful Mate here, of course." He declares with an almost triumphant edge in his hard voice, smirking as he leans to the right and pulls Nora close to him in a tug, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

She yelps in surprise but snuggles close to him immediately, getting cozy in his arms.

"Really?!" I blurt out, shocked.

She Is My Alpha | Good Boy x Bad Girl |✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara