chapter 7

I just like that song so I used it.
I just put it there for fun.

***************

It is currently Saturday and I haven't been to school for the rest of the week ever since the incident.

My mom and dad are never home so I hot away with staying home.

But I'll have to go back to school from Monday.

I just called in sick cause I really wasn't in the mood to go to that hell hole.

Tyler wouldn't stop bugging me. He keeps trying to get me out if my room but I locked myself in.

He has keys to my house cause he's like family to me so yeah.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth, took a really long bath, then threw on some sweat pants and an oversized jersey.

I put my hair in a really messy bun and didn't even bother with makeup.

I don't really like makeup anyway but I still wear it sometimes. But I only use eyeliner and lipstick.

When I was done, I went downstairs to the kitchen and got some breakfast.

After I made myself something to eat, I went in the living room to watch 'the thundermans'.

Don't judge me, Nickelodeon is one of my favourite channels cause they got most of my favourite shows.

After some time passed, I heard the front door click open.

Then Tyler walked in the room. You've got to be kidding me.

I've managed to stay away from Tyler all week and now is the time he chose to show up ?!

Really dude? Uggghhh

A smile broke out on his face as he saw me and I just glared at him.

His smile dropped and then all of a sudden he came up to me pulled me into a bear hug.

"I've missed you so much. I can't believe that jerk did this to you." Tyler started rambling.

I just tried to shake out of his grip on me and I guess that didn't make him happy because he cupped my cheek and made me stop what I was doing.

We then came face to face and saw the concern written all over his features.

"Amelia please don't push me away like you've did for the past week. I'm trying to help you and all your doing is ignoring me and I'm really worried about you. I mniw you Amelia and you're stronger than this. You never care what anyone has to say about you. So why care now?"

I stood there shocked at my best friend. I never knew him to be a softy.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't how to respond.

"I don't know" was my only response.

Tyler just sighed and responded, "look, i know that having the hole school find out about you still being a virgin and all must be really hard, but look on the bright side. We're gonna be out of that hell hole soon.
And we will never have to look back."

I thought about it for a while.

Tyler was right. I gave him a small smile and he quickly returned the small gesture.

"Ok. Thank you" was my only reply. Tyler nodded in response.

For the rest of the day we watched movies, played video games and made jokes.

***************

LIKE & COMMENT