Chapter 24

As soon as I opened my eyes, i shut it again as i felt an intense pain run through my head.

I slowly opened my eyes again and when I did I couldn't really see anything.

I was in a dark room and when I tried to move I felt pain sore through my ankles and wrists.

I was handcuffed.

This is so freaking unbelievable.

I was handcuffed to a couch that was way heavier than it looked.

I let out a frustrated sigh and tried to remember the earlier events.

I thought long and hard, then everything finally came rushing back.

Hunter beat a guy for touching me, I went outside for some fresh air and then someone grabbed me and put me in a black SUV.

I remember it being a buff guy and the last thing that happened before I was knocked out was Ashley telling me that she told me Hunter was hers and I didn't listen so I was gonna pay some stupid consequences.

I know Ashley is evil but this is just over the charts evil.

She went way too far this time and when I'm done dealing with her, she's gonna be praying every night to be able to move again.

My train was thought was interrupted when the door to the room swung open.

My head was hung low, but from what I could see, I saw six inch stilettos and fake tanned legs.

I knew exactly who it was so I didn't bother looking up. Ashley.

"Well well well. Did you learn your lesson yet? Hmmm. I don't think you did." She said trying to sound interrogating.

I just scuffed.

I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek.

I looked up in shock. She just slapped me.

I felt blood trickle down my cheek and knew her fake nails dug deep into my skin.

I held in the nasty comments I wanted to throw at her. I held them in as much as I could've.

I thought about my parents. How they would feel when they found our I was missing or especially if I was dead. I felt tears threaten to spill but I held them in.

Hunter. I don't even know if he cared anymore. After he helped me at that party, I just ran off and ignored him.

I felt worse at that thought and this time I couldn't hold in the tears that flowed freely.

I heard Ashley chuckle, then she kicked me once then left.

I got kick in my stomach and it was painful as f***.

I held my stomach as best as I could and let more tears fall.