Chapter 8

Elena's POV:

After brushing my wet hair I look in my closet to see what I should wear.

Perfect!

I find a grey crop top with leggings and a flannel and pair them with heals, with also a gold necklace. I blow dry my hair and curl it then bam, oh and don't forget how the makeup.

-

I finally hear a knock so I get my black purse and phone and open the door.

"Ohhhhh youz look nice." Cameron winks a me.

"Oh why thank you, you ready to go." I say stepping out of my room locking the door.

"Duh." He says giving me his arm like a prince would so I look it elegantly and laughed.

As we get in Cameron's truck I ask, "Where are we going?" Because I have no idea where this kid is taking me.

"We are going to my buddies Jack and Jack's house, you know them right?" Cameron says pulling out of his parking spot.

"Oh yeah, so it's a party not dancing." I say looking at him because there is sort of a difference.

"Well we will be dancing duh." Cameron says smirking at me real quick so be can keep his eyes on the road.

"Ugh I hope it's not one of those crazy frat boy party." I say curiously.

Cameron just turns on the radio and we sing songs until we get there.

-

Since there was a lot of cars we parked houses down.

"I should of brought a jacket!" I say rubbing my hands.

"Warm Dallas to the rescue!" Cameron says pointing his finger up in the air as he hugs me as were walking and I got to say that actually helped. I also couldn't deal with that without laughing.

We walk up to the house and I trip but Cameron catches me, "Oh my hero!" I say smiling as he looks at my back in his gorgeous face, get it together Elena omg.

"No problem princess." Cameron says twirling me around and I smiling so we go and open the door.

I start to say, "Oh. My—"

"God." Cameron takes the words right out of my mouth.

There were bottles of liquor everywhere and girls in bras and people going crazy.

"Oh hell no nooooooo." I say taking a fairly large step out of the door step.

"Hmmmm." Cameron says in a think face still stand there for a minute.

"We can give it a shot?" Cameron says unsure.

"Okay, but you are not leaving my side!" I say hooking our arms together so I don't lose him and Cameron holds his grip tighter causing me to go right by his side.

"Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, Dallas! My man!" Jack J comes up to us and he defiantly sounds and looks drunk.

"Yo man." Cameron says still holding on to me.

"How do you like the party? Pretty rad ayeeeee" Jack G comes up next to him.

"Wonderful." Cameron says delightfully but it's obvious he's faking it but maybe not to drunk people like Jack and Jack.

"Who's the ladaaaayy." Jack G says looking straight in my eyes which made me a bit uncomfortable.

"This is Elena, we go to the same college together and we live next door to each other in fact." Cameron says and I know he is comfortable but I don't know why.