Blue Eyes.

Alexis's P.O.V

I felt my body collide with someone's other body as the movies flew up suddenly and dropped to the ground. My bottom hitting the ground making me groan "I'm Sor-" A pair of familiar eyes starred back at me with his mouth open. Shock filling my whole body as I felt if I was going to throw up right then, and there. I pulled myself up quickly to only end up running out leaving the scene back there.

Ok. It's just Niall. No Big deal right?

Wrong.

My mind raced back and fourth as each thought jumped to another feeling a headache. I flinched back as I felt a tap touch my shoulder but it was only Karen "what happened! One minute I saw movies fly up, and then you running out!" "Uh.." I struggled to find words "Listen Lex. Your gonna go in there and act like it was suppose to happen and just...don't worry. Ok?" I nodded hesitantly "Get the movies. We leave. Easy." I nodded once more as my feet made there way back in to see everything cleaned up so quickly. The same blue eyes quickly starring at me.

Niall's P.O.V

I saw Alexis walk back in looking a bit out of place as she followed another girl into the Horror section. Feeling a small smile tug onto my lips knowing how much she loved movies like that.

*Flashback*

I looked inside the peep hole to see her standing there with two bags smiling to herself. Pulling myself to my senses I quickly shuffled to open the door, and grab the bags from her "Thanks Ni!" She smiled I felt myself turn red from the nickname she uses. My eyes looked down to see pints of ice creams with a frozen pizza inside "So..I was thinking...horror night?" She asked with a grin. I have a chuckle as she asked "Pwease...with a cherry on top?" Her puppy eyes on full effect, but I pretended to think for a moment while she awaited for my answer "I'll get the movie!" I yelled and she laughed and ran to the kitchen to bring spoons.

*end of flashback*

"Mate! NIALL!" I snapped outta my thoughts to see Liam waving his hand in front of my face "You've been standing there smiling like a dork." I felt my face flush thinking back to the memory "Ready to go?" He asked and I gave a nod. Alexis and the other girl were paying already, and my mind kept racing back and fourth if I should talk to her or not....considering our little 'accident' if you would call it that, that had happen before. "-Have a nice day!" The girl smiled at them and my mind told me

Quick. Niall it's now or never.

But the coward side of me fought back.

Don't. You'll only make a fool of yourself.

Just Go Talk To Her.

No.

Fine. I'll Do It Myself!

"I'll be back Liam!" My legs suddenly started moving towards her "Alexis!" I yelled her back turned towards me as she stopped in her tracks as she whispered something to her friend that walked off. I soon stopped right in front of her while she stood standing there "I..um..uh....wanna..maybe...go out for uh l-lunch sometime?" I stuttered my face probably looking like a tomato.

Way to play it cool Niall.

She remained quiet as she looked at me quickly thinking. Her eyes met mine once more seeing her hesitate "Sure" she gave a small smile and pulled out a pen as she wrote it on my hand making me smile remembering the first time we met.

A/N: thanks for reading!:) But this chapter is dedicated to...wait for it...

@___itshannahhhhhh :) also sorry! For the wait up to upload a new chapter for the few of you who had asked to write more:) so...vote I guess if you liked it(: & there will be more soon! I'll try to upload whenever I'm not busy! Thanks again!

p.s. Thats Alexis on the side:)