Jealous Much?

Alexis's P.O.V

I pulled up to the small parking lot and sat in my seat before turning the Car off, and taking in a deep breath. Okay, Alex...Calm yourself, Don't do or say anything embarrassing, and be you. I nodded to myself and smiled at my little pep-talk and got out as a cold breeze came my way making me slightly shiver and pulled my jacket closer to cuddle me in and started walking towards the door. I pulled it opened and smiled once more hearing a little bell jingle as I came in, but my head started looking around searching for Niall when my eyes spotted a blonde and messy quiff in a back booth making me laugh to myself. I made my way to Niall with a grin on my face as I was practically Skipping like a 5-year old, and I then found myself standing in front of him while he scrolled through twitter I gave a small cough "Ahem.." His head snapped up quickly with a big smile plastered across his face "Hi." He gave me sheepish smile and gestured the seat right next to him in a booth I gadly sat down and that's when the silence hit....Luckily the waiter came and saved me from saying anything stupid "Hi I'm Ariana, I'll be your waiter for today! So what can I get for you?"

Niall's P.O.V

"Hi I'm Ariana, I'll be your waiter for today! So what can I get for you?" My eyes landed on the girl named Ariana in front as she suddenly looked into my eyes making me blush "Niall...she asked what'd you want to drink.." Alexis nudged me and I quickly thought and just said Orange Juice, Ariana smiled and then walked away before handing us a menu. My mind still stayed on Ariana when she smiled at me, but I seemed to be trapped in my thoughts before Alexis's called my name again "Are you okay?" She looked at me with a curious look, and I just nodded as my mouth felt dry "So whatcha gonna get?" I heard a few mumbles from her mouth that I didn't exactly hear. My eyes scanned the menu up and down looking for what to pick when my eyes met a picture of 3 pancakes stacked together with what seemed to be about 5 toppings making my stomach grumble. Well Looks like I'll be eating pancakes. I put my menu down to see Ariana making her way down with  the tray of drinks "One Orange Juice and One Chocolate milk!" She put the drinks in front of us as well as the tray to take out a notepad "So do you know what y'all want?" "I'll have the French Toast...with Bacon and eggs, Thanks." Ariana looked at me while Alexis grabbed the milk "Um I'll have the plate of pancakes and just the Bacon and eggs.." "It'll be done soon!" and like that she took off to the kitchen. "I'll be back.." Alexis made her way to the restrooms, and Left leaving me in my thoughts.

Alexis's P.O.V

"Hello?" The sound of Karen's voice reached my ear and I sighed in relief "I need your help." "With?" It would sound funny if I said I was jeslous of the way Niall kept looking at the waiter and how he seemed so consumed in his thoughts as if I wasn't even there with him, but I'm not Jealous. Just...concerned? Yeah concerned. "Alexis?" Her voice made me jump at the loudness making me twitch. "Uh...Nevermind! I'll tell you later-" 'DETAILS." "Yes, yes I know. Okay! I'll see ya later then?" "Yes Ma'am!" and with that I gave a laugh and hung up. I walked over to the Huge mirror and took a deep breath before looking at my reflection "You're Fine Alexis." actually no you're not, talking to yourself? I say you're crazy. "Ugh." I groaned and cursed silently to myself before walking out.

~~~~

A/N: Okay Hi...long time no update._. it'll proably be like that for awhile cos' sadly school starts next week:( But, yeh thanks for reading. Vote if you liked it! It's pretty crappy why? Writers Block. How NIce. On the bright side Ariana is gonna be played by the one and only....*drum roll* Cara Delevingne! idk....she's just really pretty and I thought she fit the roll...but yeah...PICTURE ON THE SIDE. Kay Bye.-.