HummingBird.

*Flashback to when they first Met.* (Alexis's P.O.V)

I sat under an old Oak tree inhaling the smell of the park while families we're eating and kids were screaming and running around feeling a smile creep onto my face.

The sound of a Hummingbird close by made my smile grow bigger, but my eyes had now spotted the little creature in a tree as it did it's own thing. My mind wondering what the life was of the little creature as it seemed to have such a simple life.

Fly wherever.

Freedom.

Poop's wherever as it pleases.

The last one made me giggle silently still staring at the beautiful creature, but my mind had now wandered off from that subject now staring at a boy playing football with four other boys. My eyes followed the mysterious boy as he ran down the field kicking the ball to another boy with curly hair. I studied the boys features.

Blonde Hair with a bit of brown that was shown it was dyed.

Blue Eyes.

Fairly light skin.

The three boys burst out into cheers as they ran around the others,but by my guessing they had won as the other two slumped down. The blonde one jumped onto one with the curly hair cheering making me giggle suddenly as he fell off the back of the other boy He then looked my way and my face flushed red as my laughter died down very quickly, but before I knew it him and the curly one were both staring at me. The curly one told the other one something an came running my way laughing as the other one kept yelling at him to stop. Bouncy curls and green eyes soon came in view with a smirk slapped across his face "I'm Harry" pulling his hand out for me to shake. I starred at the hand and shook back "Hi I'm Alexis" I smiled. The cute blonde came right by Harry trying to catch his breath almost making me laugh but bit my lip to hold back "Alexis. Niall." Harry made a hand movement between me and Niall I gave a small smile but Niall's face just flushed 'Well...Bye have fun!" Harry yelled and ran off leaving us two alone making me blush mad. He starred at me with a shy look on his face "I..um..I'm Niall..but you already know that.." He said looking down making me giggle quietly, but a feeling in my stomach told me we would 'click' instantly.

*Later*

We ended up on the ground as our laughs died down as we just laid there looking at the stars in silence, but it wasn't one that was awkward. It was...comforting. "I..had fun today" he said making me smile "Me to." more silence was consumed until I heard some humming of some random song "Well...it's um..getting late I should get going.." I said and saw him frown "I could walk you home..'cause you never know what could happen" a smirk growing on his face making me laugh. I held my hand out for him to grab it, and as soon as his finger tip touched my hand I swear it was like one of those cheesy movies I watch where you feel "The Fireworks" I felt myself blush at the thought of that and quickly jumped to another thought.

*

"Well um..I better go..Bye Niall thanks for a fun time" I smiled and grabbed the knob.

Say Something Niall.

My mind kept begging and what seemed hours but he grabbed my hand as my face flushed from the sudden contact "Maybe we should exchange numbers......If that's okay with you.." Aw he let go. I remembered the mini pen I had carried in my pocket for some reason and pulled it out grabbing Niall's hand while giving him a small smile.

I wrote my number across his hand and looked back up at him to see him blushing mad making me giggle quietly "Thanks again Niall" I said and grabbed ahold of the knob and opened it up before waving bye. As soon as the door shut closed I started fan girling crazy not letting any sound come out and I looked into the peep hole to see Niall smiling like a dork as he danced around making me laugh crazy "You know I could still see you" I said in between laughs  and he suddnely flushed red and smiled "Uh..Goodnight Alexis." He said and ran off dancing making me laugh once more.

*End Of Flashback.*

A/N: Hello!:) hopefully you liked that chapter...cos' I feel like it's crap but i'll proably end up re-writing the whole chapter:p this chapter is dedicated to @MiniLiamPayne ! Still love the cover:) so if your looking for a cover you can go and ask her:) she's just a lovely person! anyways vote if you liked it I guess & yeh. This chapter was somehow inspired by 'Hummingbird by Alex Clare' ^-^ but yeh...Okay bye(: