Need a Friend..?

Alexis P.O.V.

I jumped happily on my bed as my mind went back to my date with Niall I do have to admit I was a bit socially awkward at the time...my face may have flushed a bit remembering eariler when I had snorted after laughing like crazy...and didn't see where I was going..and fell on my face...and laughed again..I started laughing quietly again at my dorky-self even though I ended up with a scraped elbow..ouch. Suddenly Ed Sheeran's angelic voice started ringing loudly throughout my big room 'blocked' I starred at the screen for a few seconds deciding to pick it up or not I decided not to and let Ed's voice continue to play, for a few seconds it had just stopped but then a little bell ringed saying I had a new message

From Blocked :

Keep a look out

my head quickly turned to my window that had the moon's rays shining in I got up and grabbed the curtains and shut them "It was only a message..yeah.." The words came out as shaky as I went out into the hallway and turned the light on to see everything the way it was before. I walked out nito the large hallway, and made my way to go get a glass of milk to calm myself from the thoughts of the worst case scenario's popping up after another. My bare feet made it's way onto the cold tile sending a shiver down my spine I walked over to the cabinet to grab a cup and went to the fridge to grab the milk. Note-to-self: Buy more food. I then went over and grabbed some Oreos smiling to myself as I then heard Ed's voice once more down the hall, running down the hall into the room my phone sat on the big bed looking lonely 'Karen:)' "Hello?" i bit on my Oreo "A-Alex.." The sound of sniffling and blowing came from the other side as I quickly reacted "Karen! Are you okay?" "N-no..can you c-come pick me up.." more sniffling came from the other side "I'll be there shortly!" "T-thanks..hurry please.." "Wait! Where are you at?" "I'll...I'll text you.." "Okay..be there shortly." She hung up and I went to put any shoes I found and made my way out the door into the drizzling rain.

....

I pulled up in front of the old, broken down, Motel where the 'M' wasn't working only showing "otel" she looked up with makeup running down her face, shutting off the car I quickly ran out into the rain over to her. She looked down once more while her tears mixed with the salty water pouring down on the roof "Hey.." I slowly walked to her as I studied her, her clothes seeming ripped up and dirty not to mention soaked just like her hair. She looked up to meet my eyes and just sighed looking back down "What happened..?" I sat right next to her and starred out to the road as a few cars passed by "I don't know...I...I was just walking home from the store down the street..and suddenly someone came from behind me..and started dragging me to an alleyway while I tried screaming for help...and next he...he was ripping my clothes off telling me to shush...I started screaming louder but no one heard and then he hit me yelling..but ..I somehow kicked him and tried running but he took a hold of my jacket and pulled me back...I quickled fumbled taking it off running and ended up here...I only had my phone so I called you.." I said nothing but hugged her "Well....are you okay?" I asked pulling back "Yeah.." We stayed silent until I had asked "Do you wanna..stay the night....with me?" "I'd like that.." She gave a weak smile and I got up to give her a hand.

A/N: Hi:) I guess you could say this was a filler chapter? I'm having a bit of writers block:p reason being it's a little crappy & that it's currently 1:30 a.m. ,but next chapter will continue where I left off! If you liked it give it a big Ol' vote:D anyways yeh..Night/Morning