[7] Drive With Mr. Player(Edited)

Chapter 7 

Drive with Mr. Player

ALEX 

I don’t want to do it. Parting my lips from his are probably the one of the hardest thing I have come across in a while. But I have to part my lips from his, even if it’s only for a fraction of a second. I need to breathe, don’t I? But his lips are on mine, and we are kissing so furiously, it seems impossible to do it. I’m scared that if I remove my lips from his, the magic that has evolved between us, this weird connection, would break. But alas, I do what I must—I part my lips from his and gasp for air as I stare into his sparkling blue-green eyes. They look better in the morning light, so much better than in the dark.

The flavor of his tongue is making me crazy. My head is spinning. All this seems so unreal. But it is true after all. I am kissing Dylan Kennedy, commonly known as Mr. Player. I know I shouldn’t, but I am. And I know I shouldn’t be enjoying it, but I still am. Again, the painful parting comes. I feel his slightly warm breath on my skin. It sends tingles down my spine. Damn, he’s too good at this—this art of kissing. I don’t blame all the girls for kissing him if this is how he makes them feel every time their lips touch his. If kissing was a business, he’d be a billionaire.

His hand slowly travels down my back and stops on my hips. He squeezes me closer to him. God, I’ve never been this close to any guy. Till last night, I hadn’t been kissed, and now—now things are so different. I’m openly making out with a guy I barely know up against a tree.

Wait a second…What the hell am I doing?!

I push Dylan away from me and stare at him with a horrified expression on my face. He just smirks knowingly, like he knows how the kiss we just had affected me.

“What the hell?!” I curse angrily and turn away to walk towards my car. I suddenly feel his hands around my arm and a strong pull. Then I crash straight into his rock-hard abs. “What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” I hiss angrily.

“Enjoying myself?” He says smirking. He starts leaning towards me again, his eyes never leave mine, and for a second I actually feel hypnotized by them. My body goes rigid and stops functioning and all I can do is helplessly stand there and let him do what I want.

But that only lasts for a second or two. Before he can close the gap between us even further, I shrug off his hands. “Let me go you dumb-ass!” I say and push him off again, but in vain, he is just too strong.

“That’s hard. I mean I just can’t let you go…” he brushes his lips softly against mine, causing shivers to run down my body, tickling me everywhere. Damn! This is so not good. I don’t mean his lips brushing on mine thing. (That feels beyond awesome) No, the bad thing is, the way I’m feeling when he’s doing this.. Or the way it feels whenever he touches me, whenever we’re close. The way it feels to never want to let go.

I turn my face away from him, as one last try for him to stop. His lips are not on mine anymore. Instead, they are just a little above my neckline. He places a soft kiss there too. 

Oh god, somebody make him stop!

“Stop it or I’m going to kick you so hard that you won’t be able to walk for a week” I speak up, finally being able to catch my breath. My voice comes out a little shaky and strained, but I say what I want to clearly. I don’t want him doing this. I’m not like those girls he’s used to, the one who let him do whatever he wants—no, I’m not like that and I’ll never be.

“I don’t understand…” he mumbles to himself. I don’t bother asking him what he doesn’t understand. I just want to make the most of this moment by rushing off to my ford fiesta instead of going into his black sports car; too bad though, I don’t succeed. He is blocking my path.