Chapter Two: Playing Emotions?

{Selena Garcia}

Walking down the hall, I was almost close to my room when I was quickly pulled into someones room. "Damon!?" I shrieked.

Damon was shirtless and wet. I'm guessing he just came out the shower? Damon pulled me on to his bed, pinning me down. My body froze. His grey eyes staring deeply into mine. My heart was beating faster and faster.

Damon smirked, leaning his head down pressing his lips to mine. My eyes widened when his soft, chewable lips collided with mine perfectly. I just met the guy and I was already letting him sneak his tongue into my mouth. I didn't fight it because it felt so good. Damon kissed the corner of my mouth and trailed kisses down my cheek towards my jaw line, kissing slowly and chewing gently, making me moan. Kicking off my heels whilst Damon removed my shirt.

Wait. Damon was pulling down my zipper as he continued sucking on my neck. Placing my hand on his chest and grabbing his left arm flipping us over so I was on top. Damon's eyes widened in shock and he opened his mouth but I covered it. "That might work on some of the sluts that are stupid enough to sleep with you but I'm not one of them. Damon Stone."

Getting off him I grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head while picking up my heels. Damon sat on the edge of his bed astonished and his eyes lingered over my body and he smirked "I underestimated you"

"What are you talking about?"

"I was testing you. To see if you would sleep with me or not. You passed. If I didn't, Logan would have or even worse, Archer." Test? What is this? A game of playing with my emotions or the way I act? Okay so, Klaus was right. His brothers are dicks.

"I can't believe this!"

Damon laughed "You're so hot when you're angry. Would you like me to escort you out?"

Picking up the nearest object, a chemistry textbook perfect. Grabbing the book I threw it at Damon "You asshole!" I yelled as he grunted. Storming out of his room I ran into Klaus.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he comforted me. I was so angry I just wanted pound my fist against Damon's face! How could he play with me like that! I actually had respect for him.

Klaus dragged me into his room. Clearing the disgusting magazines of exposed girls off his bed letting me sit down. Klaus is probably the only brother I like besides Logan. Logan.. well after what Damon said, I don't know. Once comfortable I told Klaus everything that happened between Damon and I. Klaus shrugged as if what I just blurted out was nothing.

Removing his beanie Klaus ran his fingers through his hair. "It's not that I don't care but it's a game that Damon likes to play. That's what he does. No one ever knows what that ass is thinking, or what he's going to do next.

"Damon plays with girls emotions and there's a lot about him that you don't know so just, keep your distance.. okay?"

*******************         ************************************************ ********************************

Haley placed a giant bowl of pasta on top of the dining table. I helped by placing the bowl of meatballs and tomato sauce on to the table whilst Amy set the table. I couldn't help but thinking about the kiss with Damon. It was amazing, probably the best kiss I've ever experienced but he's so revolting and arrogant that I just couldn't bare to think of him. It's going to be so awkward when dinner starts.

"It's so nice to have another girl in the house. When you live with five older brothers all your life." Amy admitted, giving each plate a fork.

Haley coughed, "Hello!"