Love & Graduation~ Eighteen

A/N: OMG like I want to thank all of you for voting and commenting. I love you all so much!!!

--------Warning----------

Sexual content. PG-13 not rated R. You can skip if you want. When you see (D#) it's over. Enjoy!!

****************

Walking into his bedroom, he quietly shut the door and locked it behind him.

Archer picked me up bridal style. I would never get tired of this. The way he held me made me feel as if he would never let me go. A crack of light shining through the window, making his eyes glisten as the light shined on his face. My fingers making a curve along his cheek. Archer stared at me the whole time. Not taking his eyes off me. He gently set me on the bed. His body hovering over mine. His hands planted beside my head, him keeping his balance so he wouldn't press on top of me.

"I love you." he placed a strand of hair behind my ear. Butterflies flying around my stomach. Wrapping my arms around his waist I pressed his body on top of me. Enjoying the electricity and connection that rushed through me when our bodies made contact. "I love you too."

Archer leaned down to kiss me. This is it. I'm finally going to lose my virginity. Without question I grabbed the bottom of Archer's shirt and lifted it over his head. Tossing it somewhere on the floor. My eyes glued on his chest. Running my hands over his smooth, hard chest. Archer grabbed my hands and softly kissed both of them. His lustful eyes staring deeply into mine. I wish I knew what he was thinking. Is he having doubts about taking my virginity? Millions of thoughts run through my head right now. Lifting my arms, he gently grabs the hem of my shirt and slowly lifts it over my head.

I bite my lip nervously when his warm hands slide under my back to unhook my bra, tossing it on the floor. I couldn't help but feel a bit insecure and uncomfortable. Leaving me topless in front of a boy, for the first time. Archer's eyes wander over my chest for a few seconds.

Now I definitely feel a bit insecure. I just want to cover myself up but when his lips press on my neck and trail small kisses down my collarbone towards my nipple.

All of my insecurities disappear. I don't feel uncomfortable anymore. I feel beautiful and comfortable doing this with him.

Archer hand caresses my other breast while he trails his tongue over my nipple on the other one. My fingertips dragging through his soft,messy brown hair in euphoria. A few moans escape my lips from the pleasure he's giving me.

Archer draws back his head and stares deeply into my eyes. Leaning up to kiss him, his warm hands cup my cheek. I kiss him passionately and softly. He traced his lips over mine for me to let him in. Parting my lips, Archer's tongue immediately connecting with mine. Our tongues massaging each other and dancing wildly together. I moan into his mouth when I feel his hands in-between my skirt. Rubbing my inner thighs. A rush of hormones unexpectedly washes over me. His belt already unbuckled so I pull down his jeans. Our lips breaking contact so Archer could help pull them off. Kicking off our shoes, Archer strips off my skirt. Leaving me in my pink lace panties and him in his red boxers. Looking at his boxers I could see the big bulge in them. Without thinking I slide my hands into boxers, taking hold of his package. Is this really suppose to fit inside me? A rush of fear takes over me. This is really happening and I have no idea what to do. Stroking it I begin to pump it up and down. Archer groans. Making a sound in the back of his throat. I guess that means I'm doing it right.

"Selena..." he groaned much louder, running his hands through my hair. After a few minutes I stopped.

Cupping my cheek again he smiled, "You're so beautiful, Selena. I love you so much if it's even possible to love a girl so much." his voice deep and husky which I loved.