∆15∆

Update because it's National Superhero Day !!!

✖✖✖

"W-what?" Tony asked in shock, desperately trying to calm his new granddaughter in his arms.

"Well, I'll be damned," Clint added incredulously from his standing spot behind the couch. Pietro was right beside him, hoping the sixteen year old was going to be okay.

"We're having twins," Wade whispered to Peter. Peter hardly heard him. He was going in an out.

"It's a boy," Bruce informed, holding the crying, unexpected baby covered in blood.

Wade immediately loved them. He looked down at Peter to see the boy's eyes were lidded and his face pale.

"Peter? Peter! Come on, stay awake," Wade pleaded, grabbing Peter's small hands in his. Peter's head just lolled to the side as a groaning sound came from his throat.

"He's lost too much blood," Bruce hypothesised, pulling out a needle and thread to stitch Peter back up.

"Well, don't let him die!" Wade panicked.

Steve took the second twin from Bruce's arms so he could begin stitching. Wade wouldn't dare hold his own children until he knew Peter would be okay.

"He's going to make it," Tony spoke up, chewing on his lip nervously, "Right? He's going to make it, Bruce?"

"Give me a minute here," Bruce answered, busy stitching the boy's stomach.

Tony sniffed and tried to blink away tears when he saw Peter was still unresponsive. He handed the unnamed baby girl to the closest person, unsurprisingly being Steve, and went to his son.

"Pete, can you hear me?" Tony asked, placing a hand on his son's cheek. The boy's eyes were open, but glossed over with pain, and he wasn't responding.

"Come on, Peter," Wade begged the significantly more pale boy. Peter made a noise in the back of his throat that sounded like a whine.

"He's going to need a blood trans," Bruce said quickly, cleaning the stitches with one hand and pointing to the needles with the other.

Tony immediately grabbed them and the tube for transfusion. He hurried and connected the tube to each needle before grabbing Peter's arm and holding it straight out.

"This is just a needle," Tony spoke to his son that was drifting in and out, "This is going to help, okay? Just stay with us."

Tony didn't realize his hands were shaking until he readied the needle at the vein in Peter's arm. He managed to press the needle in smoothly, but was having a harder time doing it himself. Nerves got the best of him as he nearly dropped the needle to the ground.

"Shit," he muttered.

"Here, I got it," Clint spoke up, coming out from his guarded place behind the couch.

Clint was much more steady. He carefully slid the needle in Tony's arm without even flinching. Tony muttered a thanks to the hunter before pulling the syringe pump upwards to begin the transfusion.

Steve watched as the thick, dark red liquid ran through the tube from Tony to Peter. He doesn't think he blinked, or breathed, until Bruce called his name.

"Steve, you can go get the babies cleaned-"

"No, I don't want to leave them," Steve snapped, looking back at his husband and son. Bruce sighed and wiped his blood covered hands on his pants.

"I'll do it," Pietro spoke up, wheeling himself closer. Steve slowly handed the twin babies over to the man in the wheelchair. The babies had stopped crying a bit, but we still covered in a thin layer of blood.

Pietro smiled as he looked down at newborns. Since his hands were full, Clint helped roll Pietro out of the room.

Bruce went to wash Peter's blood of his hands also, coming back with several bottles of water. He set them on the table and went to check Peter's pulse.

"He'll be okay," Bruce informed, stopping the blood transfusion.

He applied pressure to Peter's arm to stop any blood from coming out before wrapping it. Tony was already applying pressure to his arm so all Bruce had to do was wrap it.

"Make sure he drinks plenty of water when he wakes up, then he may still need rest," Bruce listed off as he began cleaning the living room. Blood soaked the floor.

"And the babies are fine?" Wade asked worried.

"Seemed healthy to me," Bruce nodded.

Wade sighed in relief before turning his attention back to Peter. Tony rubbed his red eyes tiredly as he sauntered over to Steve. Steve immediately opened his arms and let Tony fall into him, leaning his brunette head on his broad chest.

"This is all my fault," Tony's voice muffled in Steve's shirt. His shirt had dried streaks of blood from holding the babies, but Tony couldn't bring himself to care.

"Don't start," Steve grumbled back.

"You can't tell me this wasn't my fault," Tony snapped, pulling back to look Steve in the eye.

Steve grabbed Tony's face in his hands, making his soft blue eyes stare into confused brown ones.

"This is not your fault."

Tony sighed, giving up the argument. Wade had watched them do this, but couldn't hear them because they were out of earshot. What he could hear was the shallow breathing coming from the boy beside him.

"W-Wa-"

"Shh, baby," Wade panicked slightly, "Don't talk. Here, drink this."

Wade held a bottle of water to Peter's lips and tipped it slightly. The water helped Peter's parched throat significantly as the boy swallowed greedily.

"Mhm," Peter hummed, signally Wade to stop pouring. Wade immediately pulled the bottle back.

"How are you feeling?" Wade asked softly, screwing the cap back on the water.

"Everything hurts," Peter croaked, "Where's the baby?"

"Pietro's cleaning them up," Wade said, stroking Peter's hair like he does when they're going to sleep back home.

"T-Them?" Peter asked, eyes watery again.

"Yeah," Wade whispered, tears of joy springing to his eyes too, "We have twins."

✖✖✖

Kinda short. Deal with it.

I L Y :))))))