∆16∆

Update for Civil War day!

Jk I'm not happy about this at all.

No spoilers! I haven't seen it yet (usually I would've)

The song above is called Friend, Please by Twenty Øne Pilots

It's very intense to listen to with this chapter so you should listen to it

✖✖✖

Peter woke to the sound of high pitched crying. The more he woke from his drowsiness, the louder the screaming cries became. Peter groaned in annoyance.

"Peter?" Wade's voices drifted through the boy's ears. Peter hummed in response. "Wake up, babe."

"Wade," Peter heard his Dad hiss, "Let him sleep. He's probably exhausted."

"I know, but I really want to share this moment with him," Wade explained. Tony sighed, but understood.

Peter had managed to shake the drowsiness off and awake in the time of the short mini argument. Wade saw his boyfriend's beautiful brown eyes open to look at him and immediately beamed.

"You're so beautiful," Wade whispered softly. He didn't mean for that to come out, but it was true. Peter flushed.

"My stomach feels like a deflated balloon and I feel like I missed a week of sleep. I feel very far from beautiful," Peter jokes halfheartedly.

"That's why you have me to remind you," Wade grinned and placed a quick peck on his lips, "You're beautiful."

Peter just smiled and twisted his fingers in the blanket that was now laying around his waist.

"And you know what?" Wade asked causing Peter to look up, "I think the twins have your eyes.

Peter's eyes grew wide as his mouth hung slightly agap in excitement and shock.

"Where are they?" Peter asked so quick, he didn't even hear himself say it.

"In the other room," Wade smiled back so wide his cheeks hurt, "I'll go get them."

Wade popped up from his fold up chair that was beside Peter's recliner. By the time he got to the doorway, Tony and Steve were already walking in with the twins. Steve held the girl as Tony held the boy.

"They're just so cute!" Pietro gushed, rolling in behind the two husbands. Clint was right behind his lover, loving how much passion he held when talking about the newborns.

"You hear that, Clint?" Tony laughed, "I guess you and Pietro are next."

Clint's eyes grew as he stared at Tony like he just fell from the sky. Tony just laughed softly, carful not to shake the baby resting on his chest.

"Did you name them yet?" Peter asked Wade, reaching out for his babies when his parents got close enough.

"I was thinking of some, but I didn't want to name them without you," Wade replied, causing Peter to smile.

As the newborn twins were set in his arms, Peter couldn't help but think how lucky he was. He went through hell and was rewarded with not one, but two beautiful children. The babies immediately drifted into a content silence when Peter held them.

Peter didn't know which one to look at first so he just kept looking back and forth to the baby girl in his left arm and the baby boy in his right.

"They're beautiful," Peter sniffed, his voice cracking. He didn't even realize he was crying until he noticed his vision was blurrier than before.

"Aren't they?" Wade whispered softly, kneeling next to Peter. Peter just bit his lip and nodded.