As years pass

A/N so I have a couple of readers Yay! And so as promised here is some more I hope you enjoy. I want to give a special thanks to GermanShepard-Royal for giving me my first vote! Yay! thank you to my other readers as well I'm so happy right now I didn't think anyone would read my book so thank you all so much!!!
Photo of 11 year old Rosalinda 

**again edited but shit job :)**

4 years later

Daemons p.o.v

I pace the room, waiting for my little mate to come home. Something's wrong, I can feel her pain in my chest, she upset. I don't know what's going on I shouldn't be feeling her  emotions like this until I've marked her and we've mated. She's close, the pain increases. I hear lily's pull the car up to the pack house, I sprint out to my mate whose in the passenger seat
( R- Rosalinda D- daemon )
D) rose, what happen!!
R) nothing, it's not important.
D) like hell it's nothing, you're hurt. Who did this?
R) just some stupid kids at school
D) I'm going to kill those son of a
"Daemon language" lily cuts in.
I muttered "assholes" under my breath, my wolf was having a melt down I could feel my rage building as I began shaking. I scoop my little rose up and take to the couch where I place her on my lap and cuddle into her.
"My little Rose what would I do without you" I felt her shiver as my warm breath reach's her neck "I'm not letting anyone touch you ever again".

Roses p.o.v
I didn't understand why Daemon was so upset, it's not like he could have done anything about it and it's not his fault. He was acting like he was my mate, which his is not. Well I don't think so at least, I won't know for another 5 years. Unless.... "Alphy" yes I still call him Alphy, he loves it."Are we mates" I asked, he stiffened "you know I can't answer that" stupid pack laws hmmp.

Daemon p.o.v
I was gobsmacked, never have I ever thought that she would come right out and ask, but I knew I couldn't lie to my little mate so instead I say "you know I can't answer that" referring to pack laws which state you can't tell you mate that their you mate until both of you are if age, even thought with me being alpha I could probably get away with it but she didn't know that. "You're no fun, why can't you just tell me, I won't tell anyone I promise" Rose whines, all i say is "soon, Rose soon" and with that Rose started slipping to sleep in my arms.

A/N
I know my chapters are really short sorry and nothing really happen in this one, I was just a full in chapter but I promise a better one is coming up soon (hopefully by Monday- New Zealand time.) :)

My little Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें