one last thought

A/N so as promised here's today's chapter. Sorry it's really short
Roses p.o.v
It was pure agony, the whips, the knifes, the silver and the wolfspane but i was nothing compared to the feeling of when they touched me. It felt as though they were ripping apart inside out. I could feel my wolf slipping away inside me then to be forced back out again. And through all this all I could think of is how daemon was copping I knew he could feel what was happening to me and I knew that it was tearing him apart and that's what keep me going, that's what gave me the strength to continue. The though of seeing him, smelling him, touching him and only him.

Bell's p.o.v

I couldnt see where we were I was small and freezing dos my guess it was I freezer. If I wasn't a wolf I'd have frozen to death. Katie was beside me and she has been out of it of a while, just staring into space. If I didnt know any better I would have thought she was .... No she wouldn't. How I am kidding of course she would "Katie" I screamed into her ear she jumped and screamed of fright "don't you dare tell the boy's what happening they go into a f*cken rage"
She looked like a kid who had lost a Lollie "I'm not stupid, but it's a bit hard when they use their alpha tone" she started playing with her fingers "jesus Katie that's why I you block them out" ohh God they are going to get themselves kill if they just storm in without a plan. I knew that's exactly what was happening when I heard three growls and I swear I shat myself self when I heard Kane whimpering. What happened is he alright, I have to help him.

Katie p.o.v

Bella got up a started banging at the door and I started panicking "Bella stop remember what they said they'd do if we tried to escape, as soon as the words were said Wolfspane was release into the air Isabella fell to the ground choking. I tried not to breath but was soon forced to. The Wolfspane entered into my lungs burning my throat and lungs I started coughing out blood. Then all the air in the room was gone I couldnt breath. They were playing with us making us suffer while they could. Trying to breath I collapsed to the ground and then everything went black but not before Lucas face came to my mind for one last time.