The big day

ROSE POV
It's been 2 hours since I realised the boys where up to something but I couldn't figure out what, it didn't help that Inwas suppose to be getting really with Bella and Katie now or that Luna Elena and my mum were in crazy mode making sure everything was perfect. I had six hours til the wedding and that ment six hours to figure out what the boys are up too. "Okay so here the plan we spend the next hour getting bathed and doing nail polish while we make a plan on how to figure what the boys are up to then we'll spend two hours executing that plan and then come back and spend the last 2 hours quickly doing hair and make up" I had told the others what our h ubbys to be were up to and we agreed we had to figure out what it was. " one question rose, what will we do if we don't find out in that two hours" of coarse it was Katie thinking the logical thoughts " and why at if we get caught" a smile spread over my face "Well then I guess well guess be In deep shit" I swear k aties face paled a tone and Bella sniggered. After that we were down to business.

DAEMONs POV
After rose came down for breakfast I had a massive panick attack she almost saw The plans, thank God she figured out we were up to something and went to tell The girls to come help. I rushed and went to my office to have a briefing with The boys to see how The plans are. That's when I noticed The girls have been quite, they're up something, I bet I know what to. Ever since breakfast Rose has been trying to figure out what me and the boys were up to, not that she will find out, she'll just have to wait and see. I bet right now she's probably crawling through the vents or so,etching trying to listen to our conversation, I chuckle at the thought, she probably in arm suites and all. "Okay guys so it's all sorted out at ready to go" I asked "yeah but some of the men we've hired are a bit confused about the plans we gave them" Luca replied "but it's still on schedule and will be ready in time" "Okay we better start getting ready before mum come and tries to dress us her self" we all laughed at the though of mum trying to dress us, we all knew she would try.

ROSE POV
"F*ck, time up guys we've gotta go back and get ready guys" "5minutes rose I just saw the boys all go into daemons office" Bella said she really got into this little spy mission."we can't you know that Luna is going to kill us as it is" Bella reluctantly nodded and followed us back to my room where we started doing katies hair and make up first "so did you guys figure anything out" I asked the others. "Nope" that came from Bella "I did" we all went quite "what did you find out katie" " they've change the guards placements and expanded the area they are guarding" "what why would they do that it's point less pretty much everyone lives in the pack house, so what are they guarding out futher" what the heck are those boys up to, I let out a sigh and finish doing katies hair. Once we were done on Katie we started Bella that's when their was a knock on the door "come in" I was to close to finishing bellas fishtale braid to drop it. As the door opened a let our squeal "Ella" I dropped bellas hair and gave my bbf a hug (if you don't remember Ella is roses best friend from when they were little shes in the book t the birthday party) behind Ella co e in two other girl "lilly" "gabs" I heard Bella and Katie yell " Okay guys this is Ella" I said introducing my bbf "this is gabraella, katies one and only friend since forever but call her gabs everyone else does" Isabella said " and this is my babe lilly" lilly had almost whit hair down to her waist with smooth brown eyes and gabs had dark brown hair that goes halfway down her back with green eyes, they were both very pretty. Out of know where ella jumps up onto a chair and yells "BRIDESMAIDS IN THE HOUSE" and we all collapsed into a fit of laughter.

Katies pov
There was only hour to go and guess had already started to arrive. I was dark outside now and all the lights around the trees where we're to married are lit up it was breath taking. I new that the boys would be going out soon and that we had to get in our dresses soon. The others were finishing Ellas hair and make up. "Girls lets get dressed it's almost time" they all nodded we were all nervous but excited to.
Ella, gabs and lilly al when and hoped in their brides maid dress that me, rose and Bella had chosen they were silver buttered around the breast then went into a bluey colour and flowy I love the dress it was beautiful (pic of dresses)

After they were change they helped us into our dresses. After make up touch ups and we put our jewelry on we made our way downs stairs. 10 minutes to go!

Bellas P.O.V
Ahhh it's almost time, shit don't fall, omg I need to calm down, in and out, in and out i breathed i was so so nervous but omg i cant wait to be married to kane he just so ..."girls your flowers" Luna Elena said interrupting my thought handing me my boutique. "Umm guys what's the order of walking" there mouths dropped open we had completely for bottom about that "shit" rose said "Girls carm down I sorted it out. It's going gabs first followed by Katie, you guys are turning left at the end of the aisle okay your about ten courts apart then once she turns Lily you go then Bella and you to turn right same again with the count. And lastly we have Ella and rose you to go straight forward.Okay I've got to take my set now good luck girls" with that Elena gave us a kiss on the cheek each and left. "It's time".

Roses P.O.V
As soon as I looked up into daemons eyes I forgot all my fears and then before I new it "Rosalinda Black take Alpha Daemon crescent as your husband" of coarse I say yes "I do" "so you Alpha Daemon crescent take Rosalinda Black as your wife" "hell yeah" cocky basted chuckles spread throughou the crowd. The wedding celebrant move to kane and Bella than Katie and Luca. Then finally "Alphas you many kiss your bride" daemon lent down but I meet him half way, it was the best kiss of my life, everything and one disappeared, we were in our own little world.

DAEMONS POV
After the reception and guess were beginning to leave I pulled rose aside "wanna get out of here" I whispered seductively into her ear, she shivered from the warmth of my breath and nodded breathlessly I chuckled, I was time. Time to let her in on her surprise "I have a somethin for you" I scooped her up bridal style and walked into the woods. "Daemon where are u taking.." I cut her off "you'll see" just then we emerged from the trees, I let into her ear a whispered "surprise baby girl".

A/N  So I hoped you liked the chapter and as promised its a bit longer. So the book is coming to an end soon, there's about three to five chapters left then it'll be done and I'll be starting my next book. I know this book is short it's just because it's my first time writing but my next will be lots longer.. I hope. Any way I'm going to start writing it soon so if anyone wants the book to be on a certain thing with werewolf area let me know. Thanks for reading :):):)