Chapter 19

I wake up with a sore back. Damn my bed is hard. I sit up and raise my arms to twist and stretch, trying to get more awake. I look around. What in the hell am I doing in a cave? I turn to my right and see a naked Xander. I look down at myself, seeing my naked self. Then the very eventful day yesterday came to mind. And what happened last night just made me straight out blush.

"You're cute when you blush." I hear Xander's voice that is still ridden with sleep. So fucking sexy.

"That's because you're the cause of it."

He chuckles sleepily, "True."

He gets up, naked and all, but before he walks he stills. I think he's being mind linked to someone?
A moment later, Xander is back to normal.
"God damn it." He curses softly.

He turns around fully naked. I ignore his...area and just stared at his face.
"My father just mind linked me. We have a little trouble back at the pack house."

I frown, "What trouble?"

"The father and daughter of that pack are here to see us. The daughter that I was planning to marry if I didn't find my mate in time."

My heart beats with anger at the thought if him with another woman. If anyone touches him, I would snatch her back so fast, that she wouldn't even have time to comprehend what just happened before I rip her hair out of her empty skull.

I hear Xander's deep chuckle, "Don't worry Sweetheart, I'm yours. Just remember that now Okay? When we go see them don't attack her right there and then."

"What would be so wrong with that?" I mumble to myself.

Xander smiles down at me, "I personally wouldn't have a problem. It's just whatever we do reflects off the pack. We don't want to make our people look bad, now do we?"

I sigh dramatically, "No!"

I make my way out of the cave, "Let's go and see them shall we."

I stop walking when I hear Xander clear his throat, "Honey, you're still naked."

I look down, "So I am."

He laughs, "As much as I love looking at your ass. You gotta cover up."

I waited in the cave while Xander went out to get our clothes.

Once we were all dressed and ready, we made our way to the pack house. We got some business to take care of.

We walk back to the pack house hand in hand. I hear shouting and whining coming from inside. Well, this is going to be interesting.  When we walk inside, there are Xander's parents, Zapora, Soul, and Noah. They are arguing with a big man, who I'm assuming is the alpha.

"Hello Alpha Kendrick. How may I help you?" Xander asks nonchalantly.

Kendrick's eyes land on me. They turn into a cold glare. I glare back. We stare at each other until he looks back at Xander.
I win!

"You have a word to honour Xander!" He growls.

Xander shrugs, "No I don't. I've found my true mate. I cannot be with anyone else but her."

"Your date was set," He snarls, "You found your little mate past that due date! So now you have to honour our agreement, or there will be war."

"Father let him be with his mate."
A woman says as she steps out from behind the man. I look her. She must be Kendrick's daughter. She's beautiful.  She has fair skin, straight blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"He would be miserable with me Papa. Let Alpha Nightwalker be with his destined woman." Okay maybe she isn't so bad?

"Shut up!" Kendrick growls.