Chapter 29

XANDER'S POV:

It's been a week since she was taken. A week of torture. Every night I've been having nightmares. I see her...I see my Izzy in pain and in suffering. Whenever I try to get to her, a mirror appears out of no where. I see me and Lana together when Izzy caught us. The pain I caused my mate kills me. It kills me that I did it to her. I caused her pain. I should have never agreed to Lana. I should've killed her on the spot. I didn't need her stupid information. For all I know she didn't even have it. She only pretended so than Izzy would catch us. If Lana wasn't dead right now...I would think of so many creative ways to torture her.

I get up from bed, drenched in sweat. I walk right up to my mirror. I look at myself in disgust. I splatter cold water on my face and take deep breaths. Thoughts of Izzy invaded my mind. Thoughts of her hurt, her in Mathesus's hands. 

I snarled and I punch my mirror over and over again. I see blood splattered all over my knuckles and mirror. 

Noah and Soul burst through the doors. "What happened?" Noah asked. 

I snarled, "I don't have my mate, that's what's happened, Noah!" 

Soul took a step forward, "What else do we need to do, Xander?"

"I have sent search parties. I am not sure of what I can do. I have no scent, no clue of where they could be."

Soul steps in and says, "Xander, you have to-"

I punched both of them in the face before they could finish their sentence. They groan as they hold their wounds. I stretch my shoulders and crack my neck slightly, "I feel a little better now."

"I hope you do," Soul groans.

"Soul, you're in charge while I'm gone, yeah Noah and I need to pack some stuff."

"What stuff? Where are you going?"

I walk to my closet and grab my suitcase. I go around the room packing some clothing. "I'm gonna need  witch."

IZZY'S POV:

"I've been sitting in this rotten cell for a week. Why haven't they done anything to me yet?"Right now I am sitting on the floor beside Lincoln with the bars separating us. Ever since the day Lincoln defended me, we've grown closer. We usually just sit next to each other and exchange stories. Not much else we can do anyway.

"My guess is because they're waiting for your pregnancy to hit the 4 week mark."

"What's so special about the four week mark?"

Lincoln rolls his eyes, "Do you know anything about pregnancy? You're a female after all! You should know this stuff."

I help my hands up in surrender, "Well I'm sorry, I haven't really been focusing on pregnancy because I didn't even know I WAS!" I snapped.

Lincoln sighs and shakes his head, "The four week mark is special because at that point there is nothing physically possible to stop or hurt the pregnancy."

Panic rose inside my chest, "B-but you said that pregnant werewolves are very delicate!"

"They are delicate, but they become more capable of withstanding certain things physically, after the four week mark."

Please tell that doesn't mean what I think it means. "Things like what?" I whisper.

I see him hesitate before saying through his teeth, "Things like beatings or whippings."

I take a deep breath and lean my head against the wall, "Please Xander hurry."

XANDER'S POV:

"Hurry up Noah!" I shout behind me.