Chapter 17

Alec's POV

Pinning Aaron against the walls, I started ripping out his limbs from their sockets one by one. Aaron's screams of agony filled the air but I didn't care. My eyes were red with anger. He hurt MY angel. MY life. And his death WILL be painful. I felt Jane watching the scene from the corner as Aaron only has his head left on his body. Leaving Aaron crying in agony on the floor, I rushed back to my whimpering Lydia, hugging her and covering her with kisses.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I really," I whispered.

Lydia's POV

I felt strangely comfortable with Alec touching and kissing me, even after Aaron just...r...ra....harassed me. I snuggled into him, dry sobbing in his chest, while he rubbed my arms soothingly. Alec lifted my chin and caressed my cheek as softly as possible as if I would was a fragile china doll, his heart shattered. My eyes were glistening with venom tears tears; my face, bruised and cracked.

"Do you want to finish him off?" Alec asked gently.

I shook her head furiously, burying my head in his chest. Alec nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be right back," he whispered.

I reluctantly nodded, curling into a ball again. Alec slowly walked towards Aaron and glared at his Aaron's figure.

"Please...I'll never do it again...please...," he begged.

Alec smirked and bent down to Aaron's level.

"Oh...I know. You definitely won't do it again. You raped my lover, took away her virginity, and beat the hell out of me. Spare you? I think not," hissed Alec.

"Please...just give me another chance...," pleaded Aaron.

"The Volturi don't give second chances," Alec snickered before grabbing his pitiful body and dragging his to a cell. 

Alec's POV

I felt something hug me from behind, shaking in fear. Slowly turning around, I saw Lydia embracing him with everything she had, desperate for my love, comfort, and warmth. I was all she had...the only one who never betrayed her. And I want to keep it that way. No...I WILL keep it that way. I smiled down at her, kissing her face. I lifted her bridal style, dragging Aaron along and carrying them both back to the hotel, where Felix, Demetri, and my beloved sister were waiting with worried expressions on their faces. When they saw me carrying Lydia, they rushed towards me. Felix tried to lift Lydia out of my arms since I apparently looked badly hurt, but she whimpered and clung onto me as if her life depended on it. Felix gave me a look but I shook my head.

"What happened to her?" Demetri asked softly and turning his gaze to Aaron.

"And who the hell is he?" Jane added.

I looked at Lydia for permission. She nodded hesitantly and buried her head in my bare chest. I stroked her hair soothingly as I began.

"We got captured by Aaron and another man who disappeared somehow. Aaron ripped out one of my arms but reattached it for some reason. Lydia was raped by Aaron, who is this person," I sighed, throwing the disheveled figure towards Felix, who gripped it tightly, getting ready to rip off his head from rage.

Jane looked furious, her usually calm maroon eyes turning red as flames. Within seconds, Aaron arched back and screamed in agony. She kept it up for around five minutes before taking a break. Felix got ready to tear the remaining limb off of his pathetic body before I intervened.

"Wait. We have to let master Aro give him a trial first," I claimed, as much as I wanted to rip this bastard apart.

Felix sighed and nodded, not releasing his tight grip on Aaron.

Lydia was trembling badly in my arms while I spoke comforting words in an attempt to soothe her.

"Just give me a minute," I said and Felix, Demetri, and Jane.

I ran up to the hotel room and set Lydia on the bed, pulling the covers over her shaking body, kissing her forehead.

"I'll be right back, ok?"

She immediately sat up and grabbed me, clutching onto me and dry sobbing again.

"No...please don't leave me please...," she begged,

Seeing my Lydia like this broke my unbeating heart.

"I'll be right back sweetie. Just give me five minutes, ok? Five minutes. Then I'll be yours, ok?" I soothed.

Lydia reluctantly pulled back, nodding and watching as the only person she trusted walked away.