Chapter 19

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS xx IT MEANS SO MUCH :)

Update:  9/8/18
Look at how far we've come 💗

ENJOY READING xx

liarsdiaries

✂------------------------------------------

I wake up in the middle of the night with someone tapping me lightly on the shoulders

I wake up in the middle of the night with someone tapping me lightly on the shoulders. I groan, squinting my eyes and adjusting it in the dark.

"Scarlett, wake up," when I finally focused my vision, I see Mike leaning against the bed, "Scarlett."

"Mike" I mutter in a sleepy voice, "what time is it?"

"It's around midnight, now get up," albeit a bit confused I followed his instructions. He's holding a flashlight on his left hand. I wonder what is this all about.

"Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" I ask him rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. He gestures for me to move faster and put my slippers on. I did as what I was told still filled with confusion.

"Scarlett we need to hurry," he whisper again leading me towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask stumbling on my feet out of sleepiness.

He turns around to face me for a split second, "just follow me."

I nod and he opens the door to my room. He leads me towards a hall that I haven't been into before. Still tired from my slumber he tugs on my arms and I followed the way through heaven knows where.

It is dark and he only has a mini flashlight serving as our light on his left hand. We walk down a flight of stairs and once we made it to the end I realize that this hallway is familiar. It's the one leading towards the clinic.

I nearly stumble on my feet because of the dark, I can't see where I'm stepping at. Mike let out a hush sound putting his forefinger close to his mouth.

He assists me carefully as we slowly make our way through the silent hallway, making sure that we won't make any sound. I carefully walk on my tiptoes, wondering where exactly Mike is taking me.

I couldn't help but wonder where we're going but I'm too tired and sleepy to even ask him.

"I'm sorry about the past three days okay?" Mike says making me shoot my eyes open which is so just a heartbeat away from closing. I'm too sleepy to answer so I just simply nodded.

Footsteps echoes along the silent halls and Mike quickly grabbed my arms and ducked us around a corner to hide. My senses got awakened by that sudden move.

When the nurse had proceeded downstairs, Mike leads me back straight where we are heading. We turn left on a corner until we're finally in front of a familiar door.