8| Inside murderer.

• A/N: School started again, and to be honest, I want to cry. I swear I'm going to break half way through the 2 months. Still 2 months to go 'till the summer vacay. And my 5SOS concert is coming!

---

Scarlett was shocked at what she heard. Yeah, she never liked the boy but still, Clarke did. Her sister lost someone she cared about, so she felt for her.

Clarke told her how she found Wells his body, she told her how they talked normally the night before. She told that Wells wasn't the one who got their Dad killed, she told her it was Mom.

Scarlett didn't know how to react so she didn't. She hugged her sister, whispering her comforting words as Clarke sobbed.

When Clarke calmed down and got some sleep, Scarlett promised her to check up on Jasper, who was doing much better.

After she did that she walked through camp, not knowing what to but just think.

She felt bad for hating Wells so much because he took the blame on him to keep Clarke and Scarlett from hating her.

She felt angry, sad and betrayed, like she couldn't trust her Mom anymore. Maybe, that day that her Mom told her she was going to earth was the last day Scarlett saw her Mom. She loved her sure, but now, she was mad at her and didn't trust her.

The blonde almost walked past an arguing Finn and Clarke but she stopped just in time to hear Clarke say a thing she would never imagined her to say.

She was going to take her wristband off to let her Mom feel what she felt.

Clarke walked off, going on the direction of the drop ship.

Scarlett walked to Finn, not going after her sister.

"Finn, what is she doing?" Scarlett asked her best friend. Even though she heard it just a minute ago, she liked to hear it from Finn, hoping she was wrong.

"Taking her wristband of, you know, to let your Mom feel what Clarke feels."

Scarlett cursed and ran into the drop ship with Finn on her tail.

"Clarke!" She yelled, climbing the ladder to the second level.

"What? Monty needed a working wristband." She told her twin.

"We both know that'e not the fucking reason. Listen, I'm not saying you did the wrong thing, just... Don't get yourself killed. I know they're gonna find a way to come down, and Mom thinks we're already dead, don't let that be reality." She said back, panthing from the sprint she took. Clarke gave her a small nod in return and looked back at Monty.

Scarlett made her way outside again, seeing Murphy bossing the workers around, who are building the wall. She noticed Octavia helping Jasper, who was walking again, outside the wall.

She made her choice fast, and found herself running towards Octavia and Jasper.

"Hey." She spoke, scaring Jasper. The blonde shot him an apologetic look.

"Hi." Octavia answered back, while holding Jasper by his arm. "Look, we're already there. Just a few steps, okay? One foot in front of the other." She guided Jasper, finally letting her hand go of his arm, letting him walk on his own. He made some steps, they were steady but insecure.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Scarlett asked, letting her consern known.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. I'm good."

"Jasper, it's been a week, okay? You've been given a second chance. You gotta use it." Octavia resured him.