11| No better.

• A/N: Not much to say to be honest... Maybe at the end of the chaper? Wait, I do have to tell something!

If you have any ideas for this book, don't be afraid to message me! Thank you HannahV77 for your idea, love it and I'll make sure I'll add it in x

Song: Just Like Fire by P!nk.

---

Scarlett stormed up the ladder as she heard her best friend scream for Bellamy to stop hurting the Grounder who saved her. As she came inside, she pushed Bellamy against the wall and gave him her most dangerous look she could give.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She yelled, causing his minions to come closer, ready to peal her off of Bellamy. He shook his head and turned his attention to Scarlett again.

"I'm protecting the camp, Scar."

"Don't Scar me! You are doing the opposite of protecting, you're screwing up, a- fucking- gain, and you're bringing the whole camp in danger by bringing a Grounder guy inside, who by the way saved Octavia." She angrily said as she stood back a bit, letting Bellamy get his lungs fill with air again. "You have no right to do this." She finished.

"He stabbed you friend and locked my sister up in a cave. How do you see that as and okay situation?" He yelled back, ignoring Clarke, who joined.

"I never said that that is or was okay but I tell you this, you're making this a lot more worse then it already was. I thought you were a good man, Bellamy. Clearly I was wrong." And with that being said, she left the seconds floor and made her way down to check up on Raven and Finn.

"Hey." She greeted Raven and she sat down beside her.

"Hey." She greeted back, eyes focused on the color drained face of her boyfriend or whatever they are.

They sat still in silence for a while untill Raven broke it.

"It was poisoned." She stated "The knife was poisoned and he started seizing and I was so scared that... that he was leaving us. Scarlett, I don't know what to do."

Scarlett let everything come in but she couldn't get any words come out. She did the only things she could do now, she hugged Raven.

She thought she heard a cough beside them and she look to the side to see white foam coming out of Finn his mouth.

"Raven!" She yelled, rushing to his now still body. "Do something!" But he gasped for air and Finn's breath was steady again.

"Oh god..." Raven said and she made her way to the second floor, followed by Scarlett.

Even though Scarlett didn't want to be in the same room as big boy Blake, she still wanted to know how everything was on the second floor. She hoped for the best.

Hope is what keeps everyone sane.

As she was up she saw that Raven just finished saying that the blade was poisoned.

"All this time, you knew Finn was gonna die. No matter what we did." Clarke murmered in disbelieve. "What is it? Is there an antidote?" Clarke asked the Grounder, stepping a bit forward so she showed she wasn't afraid of him. He kept silent.

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you." Octavia stated but something in Scarlett her mind told her he did.

"Vials." Bellamy said. "It's gotta be there." He was sure.

"You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote." Scarlett stated, even though she didn't want to do with any of this. She knew that if she didn't do anything that it would be wrong to, she wasn't Murphy.

Clarke rushed to the vials and layed them in front of the Grounder.

"Which one?" She asked but he didn't budge nor looked at her.

"Answer the question. Show us!" Bellamy angrily yelled, causing Scarlett to roll her eyes.

"Please." She said and he looked up, locked eyes with him but still, he didn't say anything although Scarlett knew he indeed did understand English.

After more begging, Bellamy was tired of waiting for an answer.

"I'll get him to talk." He said, already grabbing the buckles he has been torturing him with. You could see the print on the Grounders tinted chest and they looked painful.

"Bellamy, no." Octavia and Scarlett said at the same time, both seeing that even though he kept his face emotionless that he was in pain.

"He wants Finn to die." Bellamy roared, turning to Scarlett.

"I think he regret putting that knife in Finn's chested and rather want to put it in yours right now." Scarlett spat and she made her way down, sitting besides Finn who layed restless, sweaty and pale on the metal improvisation table

"You're gonne be okay, Spacewalker." She whispered, kissing the top of his head.

Her head shot up as she heard a scream coming from the second floor. She debated with herself wether she would go up again or stay with Finn but she decided to go up.

"Monroe, keep an eye on Finn and alarm me if something happens." Scarlett commanded. Monroe nodded and rushed to his side as Scarlett, once again, made her way up.

As she was up again she gasped, seeing something that she never expected to.

"Raven..." She whispered as she saw her best friend holding two wires against the Grounders chest. "Raven!" Scarlett screamed but still she didn't stop. She kept screaming for him to point out the right vial but he had too much pain.

At the same time that Octavia screamed to stop, Scarlett pushed Raven aside, causing a wire to touch her arm.

Scarlett yelled in pain but she stood up giving Raven a death glare and Octavia and Clarke a nod.

"Fucking hell." She murmered. "I'm going to get bandages for this, don't you dare to do something stupid because I will hire a fucking Grounder to get you all locked up!"

Scarlett made her way down, again and bandaged her arm. She hissed in pain as the moonshine started to do it's work and she let herself rest on the floor in a corner, alone.

Finally after a good thirty minutes Raven and Clarke rushed downstairs, shoving the antidote in Finn his mouth.

"Scarlett, I-" Raven started but Scarlett out her hand up, stopping Raven to talk any further.

"Don't." Was all she said as she made her way to Clarke.

"Is your arm okay?" Her sister asked and she nodded.

"I'll survive. We all will. I know I may sounded harsh but what they did, it wasn't right. We're nothing like the Grounders." Scarlett said and Clarke nodded, understanding her sister.

" I know."

---

"The storm is over." Scarlett told the 100, making her way outside. She started to walk but someone stopped her.

Her number one idol, Bellamy Blake.

"I really don't want you in my personal space right now." Scarlett spat but Bellamy kept her where she was and he gave her the spike.

"I know and I deserve it but who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things."

"You're wrong. Who we are and who we need to be is good. What you did back there was wrong, Bellamy. You did what the Grounders do." And with that she left him standing there, letting what she said sink in.

---

Whoop whoop! Chapter 11 is done!

Help me create this story with your ideas, that would make it more special then just my ideas.

Love you all for reading this, adding this book to your reading lists and giving it a place in you libery. Your support gives me the boost to write!

[Edited]