19| Together.

•A/N: This is the chapter I have been waiting for!! No, it's not the last chapter, I promise. There are still 4 chapters to go, then I will go through all the chapters to edit it and then I'll start book 2 of the Scarlett series!

You'll see why I've been waiting for this chapter 😉 (Kinda hinted to you already, whoops.)

HannahV77 Thanks for helping with this, you are a real sweetheart ❤

---

Scarlett walked back in camp with a huge grinn on her face, the grumpy ones behind her.

"Come one boys, don't be sad because you didn't catch any." She said.

"Careful there, your echo is about to explode." One of them said and Scarlett rolled her eyes, flipping him off. She layed her boar on the ground, beside the camp fire.

"I'm gonna pay a visit, again." She said.

"Okay."

Scarlett walked to the tent she assumed Raven was still in. She walked inside, not only being welcomed by Raven but also by Monty.

"Hey guys! Guess what, I catched a boar." She told them proudly.

"Scar, you need to hear this." Monty said, ignoring what she just said.

"No applause?" She asked but the looks that they both gave her said enough. "Right, let me hear."

Monty grabbed a data log, turning it on. She heard radio statics

"Interference?" She asked.

"That's what I said but wait for it." Raven told her. Just as she said that it got weird.

"It sounds like someone is jamming their signal. Did you get that from the crash sight?"

"Yes. The system went nuts after they hit nav." Monty noted.

"That makes no sense..."

"That's what I said." Raven pointed out again. "Pull the drive-in speakers."

"You want to strip it?" Monty asked, eyes slightly widened. "We will never find out where they crashed."

"We need to get every component we can get our hands on if we're going to make walkies and I need a radio." Raven told Monty.

"No way. How are we supposed to contact the Ark?" He protested, looking at Scarlett for help.

"The Ark is not there. It's like listening to a hole in the sky." Scarlett told him, sadly. She knew why he acted like this and she felt sorry for him, she really did. But what did they had for other choice? They either could waist there time on contacting something that's not even there anymore or they could make walkie-talkies what possibly could make this war easier.

"My family is up there." He murmered, a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry, Monty. I really am, but we can't waste time on something that isn't there anymore. We need to focus on this war." Scarlett told him, wishing she could make this all better but she couldn't. Monty nodded, knowing that she is right.

"Wait... The hunters are back." Raven said, finally noticing that Scarlett stood in front of her and that she was part of the hunting group.

"No shit." Scarlett murmered.

"Is Finn with them?" Raven asked her.

"Honestly, I don't know..." Scarlett answered, making her way outside with Raven trailing behind her. They made their way to Bellamy his tent.