21| Hanging Queen.

•A/N: After this chapter still 2 chapters to go PLUS a information note! I already created book 2. Not the chapters, just the cover, title and introduction.

---

"Bellamy? Scarlett? Are you okay?" Octavia her voice rung through the walkie Murphy was holding.

"You want her to know you're alive? Start tying." He ordered Bellamy. Scarlett looked at him, she didn't know what to do. She felt helpless, for the first time in a long time. She felt fear, not for her but for Bellamy.

"Bellamy, Scarlett, do you copy?" Octavia asked again, through the walkie. Murphy still had the button on the walkie turned on, allowing Octavia and probably the rest of the camp to hear.

"We're fine. Just a misfire. Now stop worrying about us and get back to work, all of you, and tell Raven to hurry her ass up." Scarlett said, keeping an eye on Murphy his movements while Bellamy kept tying.

"All right. That's long enough." Murphy croaked, releasing his finger from the button. "Now tie those two ends together." He ordered. Bellamy complied, he didn't dare to say anything. He didn't want to risk Scarlett her life.

"All right. Now get up and toss it over." Murphy said when he saw Bellamy was done. He nodded his head to the iron pole that was attatched to the sides, leaving a little space between the ceiling and the pole.

He tossed it over, turning to Murphy.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked. "You want me to apologize?" He asked again. "I'm-" he started, stepping a bit forward but Murphy grabbed the gun tighter, making Bellamy back up again and Scarlett to stand more alert than she already stood. "I'm sorry."

"You got it all wrong, Bellamy." Murphy smirked. "I don't want you to say anything. I want you to feel what I felt, and then... and then I want you to die." Bellamy look frightened, as he looked up to the noose he just tied. He tied his own death and he didn't realize. "But then I started thinking." Murphy spoke up again, causing Scarlett and Bellamy to look at him with questioned expressions.

"What?" Scarlett spoke up for the first time. She was almost scared for his answer, but she didn't show.

"You came in the way, which wasn't what I wanted so I thought I had to think of a new plan. I was wrong. I could keep the plan, I just had to change it a tiny bit. I still want Bellamy to feel the pain, but I want you to die." He explained. "You suffer and die, he watches. He will watch you die in front of his own eyes. He will see your pain with his own eyes."

Scarlett almost exploded, so much anger had filled her. She kept calm, for her and Bellamy his sake.

"Take that- " Murphy pointed to the crate. "-And place is under the noose." He ordered Scarlett. She stood still for a moment, but did it anyway. "Stand on it." He ordered.

Scarlett looked Bellamy in the eyes, showing him she was scared. His eyes told the same, she saw.

She took in a deep breath and stepped on it, eyeing the noose that hung at the same hight as her nose now.

"Put it over your head."

She swallowed, decided that she had to say something.

"This is insane." She spoke up, glaring angrily at Murphy. She opened her mouth again to speak, but Murphy fired the gun, beside Bellamy his head. She clamped her mouth shut and shot Bellamy an worried look.

"Put it over your head." Murphy repeated. Scarlett grabbed the noose, putting it with anger over her head.

"Happy now?" She croaked. Murphy looked at Bellamy, who looked furious back at him. He pulled the rope, tightening the noose around her neck. Her eyes widened as she grabbed the noose, pulling it as far away from pushing in her windpipe.