TWO

// Above is Natalia's best friend, Hazel Green. Alessandra Ambrosio is playing her role. SHES A FREAKING VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL!!!//

" What the crap do you mean by that?!" I asked clearly scared. Well you would be too!

He breathes heavily and looks at me, god his eyes are so beautiful.

" Your mother will tell you." He says as he strokes my hair.

What does he mean by that? What does my mother need to tell me? I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other! I was so focused in my own thoughts that I barely realized my so called 'mate' ( god I cant believe I was freaking right!!) and my brother were fighting.

" You might be the alpha of this pack but I SWEAR to god if you lay another HAND on my sister you are gonna get beat!" Zach says, his eyes flustered with madness.

" Wh-what do you mean by al-alpha Zach?"

Zachs face suddenly goes pale. He has a scared look on his face as he slowly backed away.

" Ummm..."

He makes a sound like a bell.

" Ding dong ding dong!"

I hide my face with disapointment when he makes the noice.

" Ohhh did you hear that?! The bell is ringing!! Gotta get to class!"

and away he sped. I turn to Hazel, and she looks at me as if she has seen a ghost.

" Hazel... Do you know what is going on?!" I ask half in curiousness, half afraid.

" Yes... Natalia.... I know what is going on... do you want to skip school to talk about it..."

She says, closing her eyes, like it was dream.

" Yes. New boy, you are coming with us. Get Zach." I wave my hands, signaling him to go.

The new boy looks at me for a few seconds, then goes and heads in Zach's direction.

Then, I spud around to see Hazel. " Hazel, if this is a prank I ain't letting you around Zachary anymore cuz he probably made you do this." I say. We have actually been friends since we were babies, because her mother and my mother are best friends as well. I couldn't let my selfish brother take away my best friend.

I hear the new boy breathing... I spun around to see him staring at me and growling lightly.

I take a few steps back. I hardly know this dude! He can't just act like this when this is the FIRST time we have met! My brother is staring at the new boy with a hint of madness in his eyes.

I sigh, roll my eyes, then signal everyone that we needed to go.

As we walk out of the school, the new boy ran up next to me and grabbed my hand. Sparks flew and I SWEAR I felt it. I quickly took my hand away from him and looked at him. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his, looking at me as if he were saying ' Why in the H3ll did you take your hand away from mine?!'.

I stop and look at him. Then he stops, and looks at me with those amazing eyes of his.

" Why would you expect me to hold hands with you?! I barely know you, let alone know your name!" I say very timidly.

" You are my mate. You should do as I say. I am your alpha and your mate. My name is Dylan Parker. You should know me Natalia..." Dylan says in a timid, dark, husky voice. But WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY SAYING I AM HIS MATE AND HE IS ALPHA!!!

" Someone tell me what the crap is going on!! First Dylan says he is an alpha and now he is saying I am his mate?! This sounds like a freaking werewolf pack to me!! " I yelled, raising my voice as we get in the car.

Then Hazel says very scared, " Because we ARE a werewolf pack..."

// I am SOOOO sorry my chapter is very short! I promise as we get into the book more the chapters will get longer!

XOXO,<333Ava<333//