THREE

// Hey guys! This is Jackson^^^, Natalia's younger brother who is a junior in highschool! Dylan Sprayberry plays as his role. Jackson is 16 1/2 years old. You will meet him next chapter!//

That is when I almost fainted. I couldn't handle it. It was too much for me. I am really happy that my fantasies were proved as real, but at the same time, I was scared. How could I be in a pack if I am human? How did my brother know about this? Is my family all werewolves, but me? Why didn't my mother tell me? Then, instead of being curious, I became angry. MY mother didn't tell me ANY of this! I had lived 19 years, and throughout my life I had been told LIES! I remember the exact day my dreams were shattered by my very own mother, saying that werewolves were not real, that they were stupid, idiotic, animals that shape shift and other stupid things.

and, instead of screaming or being angry or just fainting, I cried. I crouched down on the floor and cried. Then, Dylan came and picked me up. Then, he said, " Please don't cry." while he was holding me bridal style, of course I didn't react. NO matter what I would have done, he probably wouldn't put me down. Then I replied," This is too much for me..." I said quietly, while crying and digging my face in his chest. Dylan lifted my face and wiped the tears off my face. I could hear my brother GROWLING! It all was real. That showed me that he was a werewolf. But why wasn't I a werewolf?

I quickly wiped the rest of my tears off my face and tried to put on a strong impression. Then I signaled Dylan to put me down. I turned to face Zach.

" Zach, are you a werewolf? Don't even think about lying to me either." I say, in a calm tone.

Zach sighs, like he knows he had done something wrong. Then he quietly whispers, " Yes...".

Then, I turn to Hazel.

" Hazel, why didn't you tell me?!" I say in an angry tone.

Hazel had a hurt expression on her face.

" Answer me Hazel. I am not mad, I just wanna know why you didn't tell me. You know you can trust me with everything." I say, now with a calm expression on my face, even though I am SO mad inside right now.

Hazel finally replies. " Your mother told me not to. She explained why.... do you want me to tell you?" I reply with a nod from my head.

Hazel closes her eyes, and tells me. " When you and Zach were babies... something had happened. Before all of what happened, you guys lived in the pack. Dylan was just a baby, too so he wasn't the pack alpha, instead, his father, Arabek was."

Dylan growls when he heard of his fathers name.

" Arabek was a great leader. He took care of everything. He was tough. He was scary, but apparently not scary enough. One day, as your mother was taking a stroll with just you, Zach was with your father. A pack of druids came. They completely trashed the whole pack, killing some people, taking some hostage, cursing some people, and just left the rest of the werewolves to grieve. You were one of the werewolves to get cursed, your dad was taken hostage, and Dylan's dad was killed. Dylan's mother took charge to be the alpha soon after, breaking laws which made us a less powerful pack."

Then, Dylan spoke up with anger in his tone. " My father was a great werewolf, and they just simply killed him... "

Then, I say, " I'm sorry Dylan. He probably was a great werewolf."

I turn to Hazel. " Hazel, what did I get cursed with?"

" Let me finish the story, there is more to it."

" The druids were men, all except for one. This druid was a girl. While she passed your mother, who had taken you out of your stroller and clutched you tightly so you would not get hurt, she stared at you and your mother. Your mother was scared. The druid finally said, ' Why do YOU get to keep your baby while MINE is DEAD?!!!!!!' the druid had screamed. The, the druids smiled and said ' Dame el bebe!'. You had flew to the druid, and the druid held you in her arms. 'Asombro usted es un bebé lindo no?'. The druid was speaking to the baby with a different language. ' GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!' your mother had screamed. The druid looked up at her and frowned. ' Where is the fun in that?' the druid said, smiled, and held you up, yelling a curse. 'nunca dejar que este cambio de forma del bebé en ella estaban lobo, para que se convierta en demasiado poderoso si ella quiere! Hacerla sufrir !'. The druid smiled. ' Your baby will never shapeshift into a werewolf now.' and your mother simply replied with tears pouring down, ' You are an evil druid... may the moon goddess parish you'. The druid simply laughed. But then a boy druid came up to the girl druid. ' DARLING! I told you we were not going to go for the woman and children!' and with that, the girl druid snarled, and ran to fight with the werewolves. The man sighed. ' We had just lost our child a month ago, and she is still grieving terribly. I will try my best to change up the curse a little bit.' and with that, he took you and lifted you up. 'eaks mawjat hatta yatasanna lilttifl alan satushakkil naqlatan , walikun faqat eindama qalat 'annaha hi 19 sanat min aleumr !' He said. Then, your mother had taken you, and he left."

// Hey guys! Was this a good chapter for you guys? Hopefully it is! I know most of you guys dont speak arabic or spanish so I will translate it for you!

Dame el bebe!- Give me the baby! ( In spanish)

Asombro usted es un bebé lindo no? - You are a very cute baby are you not? - (spanish)

nunca dejar que este cambio de forma del bebé en ella estaban lobo, para que se convierta en demasiado poderoso si ella quiere! Hacerla sufrir ! - never let this baby shape shift into were wolf, so that it does not become too powerful! Make her suffer! - (spanish)

eaks mawjat hatta yatasanna lilttifl alan satushakkil naqlatan , walikun faqat eindama qalat 'annaha hi 19 sanat min aleumr! - Reverse the curse to do not let this baby shapeshift to a werewolf until she is 19, let her powers be very powerful, the most powerful powers ever! - (Swahili)

Hope that helped!//