FIVE

// This will kinda be a cheesy chapter. (even though almost all of the chapters are cheesy anyways.)Why you ask? Well, guess you are gonna have to find out yourself! <333

QOTC- What is your addiction?

Mine is ACTUALLY werewolves XD//

Jackson and Pilar were basically showing REAL PDA in her room. I saw something I had never seen in Jackson's eyes. It was as if he was in love with her. God maybe he was in love with her. His eyes kept switching. Gold, Black, Blue. Gold, Black, Blue.

He is fighting with his wolf Natalia! He is going to claim her if you don't stop him! My wolf screamed as loud as she could.

I looked at Dylan, which I could only see confusion and anger in his eyes. He obviously wasn't going to do anything about it, he was too lost in his own thoughts.

" Jackson, what the bloody crap is going on?!" I yelled.

Pilar immediately jumped off of Jackson and huddled up next to him. Jackson looked me right into my eyes.

" You're asking me? She is obviously my girlfriend. What about you?" He said, referring to Dylan.

Dylan snaps out of his thoughts and walked over to my brother, then lifted him up by his neck.

"Dylan!" I screamed in horror. Pilar grabbed Dylan's arm and hung onto it, begging him to let go of Jackson.

" Don't you ever question Natalia about me when you are making out with my sister! At least we aren't having any PDA!" He then smirked.

" I wish we would." He said in his dark husky voice. I blushed.

Your brother is losing air you know! My wolf screamed.

What am I suppose to do?!

Hug him, nussle your nose in his neck, then tell him calmly to put our brother down. My wolf said, as if I should know this.

I did as my wolf said.

" Let my brother go, Dylan." I said, whispering into his ear calmly.

Dylan looked into my eyes, then slowly had set Jackson down.

Then, he looked at my brother who was taking deep breaths, trying to get air into him again, and smirked.

" You wanna know what real PDA looks like?" I stood frozen. I knew exactly what he meant by that. We were gonna show my brother his punishment.

" You wouldn't dare." Jackson said, trying to convince himself it wasn't going to happen. Pilar made a disgusted face as she clutched onto Jackson.

We did.

" Okay okay I get it you guys can stop please stop!!!" My brother yelled. He sounded very disgusted. My work is done. I was about to back away from Dylan, but then I realized something. He wouldn't let go.

" Dylan?" I said whispering.

Dylan looked at me and grinned.

'No way I am stopping now.' Dylan smirked.

" Ok you guys are grossing us out real bad. Just stop, or at least go to your room Dylan!" I heard an all too familiar voice from the door way. I peered over Dylan's shoulder. It was Zach, with Hazel looking at me basically saying, ' Did he just say that or did I only hear that?'.

Dylan finally had set me down so I could stand on my legs. But his arms were still around my lower waist.

Oh crap! Before I realized what I just had done, Dylan picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He then walked out of Pilar's room, and led us down the hall.

" Put me down Dylan!" I yelled, and giggled at the same time.

" Nope! You are gonna get what you deserve, angel face." Dylan said while smirking.

I huffed out air and did my best child impression of a pout face. I crossed my arms.

Dylan led us to a room that looked amazing! His wallpaper was a solid gold color. He had many trophies for what looked like football.

" You play football?" I asked.

Dylan layed me down on his bed then climbed on top of me.

" Yes cupcake." He said, smirking.

I put my pout face on again.

" Why do you get to give me nicknames. And why are they so sweet? Why aren't I named like devil face or clam chowder or something like that? I'm not that pretty. In fact, I am not pretty at all. Why are you with me? I am not perfect. If any girl is perfect it is obviously Ha-"

Dylan silents me by kissing me.

" First of all, you are perfect. You are so beautiful, I wonder why I was matched with a beautiful goddess like you, while I just look like a sack of potatoes. Second, you do not need to be called names like that, cupcake and angel face suits you. " Dylan said, while looking into my eyes.

I giggle.

" What?" Dylan said.

" Just that the fact that you think I am perfect. We just met today!" I say while giggling.

" When you meet your mate, you instantly become in love with all of them. Like your smile..." Dylan starts moving towards me.

" Your laugh..." He moves closer.

" Your eyes..." Even closer.

" Your dimples..." Even more.

" Your personality..." We are just millimeters apart!

" Your long, beautiful hair..." OUR LIPS ARE BARELY TOUCHING!

" The way you tease me..." Dylan mumbles the last word as our lips interlace as our bodies touch.

I pull away and put on my pout face again.

" Not my nose?" I say,disapointed. It's the best feature of me!

Dylan moves towards my nose, then kisses it.

" Your nose is perfect. Just like the rest of you..." Dylan says, traveling from my nose to my lips.

" Well... I see you have found your mate Dylan." A man appears, and his voice made me jump.

" Colton!!" Dylan yells, and faces to meet the man that goes by the name of Colton. His eyes lock with him.

// I told ya it would be cheesy! SO... how do you guys like Dylan? Who is Colton? Can you believe what they found in Pilar's room?! Do you guys want me to do a POV for Zach, Hazel, Pilar, Dylan, Jackson, or Colton? Comment down below!

QOTC- What is your obsession?//