FOUR

//This is a picture of Dylan's sister, Pilar! Elsa Hosk plays as Pilar. YAY! You get to meet Jackson in this chapter! Well... your character won't be very happy the way she finds him, though... (HINT HINT!)//

" Oh. My. God!!" I screamed happily. I never thought I would BE  one of my childhood favorites! I was the BIG BAD WOLF!

Stop being so childish

WHO WAS THAT?!

UGHHH I can't believe you don't know your own wolf!! I had been quiet since you were cursed because I didn't want to frighten you... You are going to shapeshift soon, we are very powerful Natalia...

Okay, I don't care if we are powerful! I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE!!

... My name is Grace ...

Thank you, Grace... THIS IS TOO DANG WEIRD!!!

Hehe I know... I have not talked to you in like.... forever!

Why didn't you tell me when Dylan showed up?

Dude... I wanted YOU to see the hot hunk for yourself.

Stop it!

"Natalia listen!"

I instantly snap out of my talkings with Grace and look up to see Zach yelling.

" WHAT?!" I yell.

" I just got a call from the school asking if we know where Jackson is and why we weren't at school. I told him that all of us are sick.  We need to find Jackson." Just as Zach said this, Dylan got a phone call. For some odd reason, I could hear the whole conversation.

We get out of the car, taking a break because we wanted to relax and just chill for a bit, and talk so that we didn't have to talk while I was driving.

It's because of the wolf powers, every wolf has them, but we have the most powers out of any wolf. We are freaking badass!

I roll my eyes after hearing my wolf's remark.

'Hello, Dylan Parker! Might I ask where you and your sister, Pilar Parker are? This is from Waterford high school! Since you guys are very new to the school, and this is your first day, we are quite worried!'

Dylan pauses for a few seconds as if he was thinking.

"Pilar and I are very sick with the flu." Dylan fake coughs and almost laughed. I chuckled.

' Oh, I am very sorry to hear that! I hope you get better soon!'

Dylan hung up the phone and looked up at us. He had a hint of worry in his eyes.

My wolf whimpers.

" Pilar hasn't done anything like this before..." He starts growling and starts becoming angry.

Hug him, it will make him less angry.

Following my wolf's orders, I walk up to Dylan and hug him.

" We will find her and Jackson, don't worry..." I whisper.

Zach coughs and has a ' grossed out' look on his face.

" Let's go to our house first. I am pretty sure Jackson will be there." Zach says.

I turn to Hazel, who was staring into the air.

" Hazel, are you okay? You have been quiet for a while now..." I say cautiously.

Hazel keeps staring into the air.