Chapter 3 Sorry

May 26th 2013

This chapter is cheesy EW literally bYe

Cassandra:

I woke up and saw a piece of paper on my night stand, picking it up I began to read,

"Dear Cassandra,

I really don't know why your so sad but all I know is I hate it. I never want to see you cry or lock yourself in your room and be depressed. A girl as beautiful as you should never feel like this. But I am gonna tell you the truth, your an amazing girl and the first time I saw you, you stole my heart. I can't say this but I am. I'm falling in love with you. I can't love you, but I do. We barely met like a month ago, what am I saying it was a month ago.

whenever you're ready to talk to me, you're always welcome.

-Austin "

I didn't know what to say.

Wait, how did he get in my room? I pulled the sheets off my legs and walked to the door, the door clicking open.

What? I didn't unlock it!

I closed the door gently, walking back to my bed. I heard a click of a doorknob, some footsteps, I pretending to be asleep. "Morning Cassandra." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Robert. "how did you know I was awake?" I asked. "Because I've seen you before pretend to fall asleep." Robert said.

He laid on the opposite side of me, me turning. "I wanna talk to you, where did you go, yanno, that day. I'm not mad I just wanna know." He said calmly. "I went to that small park up north, it has a pond and an amazing view of Miami. " I said. "Why did you leave?" He asked again. "Because," I said. "Because why?" He asked, he knew I was trying to avoid the question. "Why do I have to tell you? You wouldn't get it." I said. "What happened?" He asked. "Fine. Me and Austin were having a fun time when you guys left and he went to go get water and I ended up getting lost and there was a mirror and on the other side was Austin, and a girl. And they *whispers* were kissing." I said, tears brimming on my eyes.

I didn't want him to see me crying.

I asked politely if he could get out of my room so I could get dressed, Though I wasn't going to. He walked out of my room, I locking it behind him.

FINALLY, ALONE TIME.

I opened my balcony doors and leaned on the rail.

"I just want to find someone who won't hurt me." I said. I took a deep breath, Austin appearing on the side of me. "Beautiful huh." He says, I nodding "Very." I reply back quietly. He looked confused by me seeing out of the corner of my eye. It hurt to look at him but I fought back the tears.

"What, wait don't cry." He said, pulling me to him. "You too beautiful to cry." He said.

I felt safe in his arms. Where as if a total complete stranger would come and pull out a gun, they wouldn't hurt me. "I love you Austin." I mumbled into his shirt. "What?" He asked. I shook my head and let go of him. "Can I talk to you?" I asked, him following me to my bed. He sat down, me sitting down across from him. "You know how, when you went to go get water that day? And you said you would come back? You were taking a long time and I started looking for you but I ended up getting lost myself." I chuckled, But Austin wanted me to go on. "So I heard you, and there was a mirror, I was gonna walk, but I saw you, and a *gulp* blonde kissing." I said in a whisper. I felt tears come to my eyes when the unexpected happened. Austin had grabbed me and kissed me.

Not like one of those cheesy kisses, like a passionate kiss. One where I would never forget.

That was, very unexpected.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. "I don't know, see, I don't want you getting any hate at all." He says. I plopped a piece of Apple in my mouth and chewed, thinking. " I think we should wait, after everyone finds out I'm here for good, we will see but we can't date now." I said. His face changed from happy to sad. "I know but it's only for your career. I don't want me getting in the way of it." I said, taking a seat next to him. "But I really like you. Like, like-like you." He says like a 7th grader, kissing my cheek. "Austin, we agreed on this. No dating while career. I'm sorry but that's how it's gonna be." I say.

Let's see how long that will last.

ship name finna be caustin
wow @ me
vote//comment

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly