Chapter 9 Hospital Beds

Song Of Chapter "I Need a Doctor," By Dr. Dre ft. Skylar Grey and Eminem

GUYS THIS IS A DREAM OKAY NOT IN REAL LIFE.

I REPEAT, A DREAM

enjoy!

Cassandra-

Austin and Alex left for New York yesterday, and I decided to stay back since I wasn't feeling good. I mopped around the house, looking for my medicine but could not find it. It feels as if they had been gone forever but it was barely yesterday. I had a headache and I needed pain killers, along with my medicine for my throat. I felt uneasy and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. I seriously don't even know what was happening to me. My head began hurting even more, and I had chest pains, soon after my vision became blury.

Then the world went black.

Austin:

"Austin your up in 10 minutes." The stage manager told me. I felt a pain in my stomach, and a hint of worriness.

Why? I don't know but something made me call Cassandra.

She didn't pick up.

Now this is weird. I texted her, no reply, I called her 10 times more, no Anwser. I became worried, Alex trying to calm me down. "She's probably sleeping." He said. I tried reassuring myself when I got an unknown call, uncautiously, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Austin, Cassandra is in the hospital, she's in a Coma."

My heart dropped. I dropped my phone, no words came out. Cassandra, she's a million miles away, and she's in a coma.

I couldn't let Cassandra go, not like- Her.

I needed to leave, but I couldn't let my mahomies down.

Austin think. Your beautiful Mahomies or your Princess.

I didn't know,

All I wanted was her to be okay.

Sam:

I got a call as I was at the airport, a unknown call that is.

"Hello?"

"Sam, Cassandra, she's in a coma. Go to the Bay View Hsopital, now."

I ran out of there as fast as I could, stepping on the gas and running in the hospital, to the check in area.

"Cassandra. Cassandra Alexis Villanueva, where is she?" I asked frantically.

"Room 203, are you her boyfriend?"

"Um, I don't know." I said, running up the stairs since the elevators weren't working. I saw the room, slowly walking in.

She looked lifeless, wires up and down across her arms, everywhere.

She was pale. And her heart rate was at normal speed. I sat down next to her, holding her hand, kissing her forehead. I held onto her hand softly, but felt as if it was wrong.

She is dating whoever she is, she never told me.

But I just wanted to see her happy again. See her her normal self again.

I sat, thinking.

I just wanted her to be okay again.

Austin-