Chapter 13 Air + Last Chapter

*This Is Also The Last Chapter, Sequel Soon!*

Song of Chapter, “Turning Page." by Sleeping At Last
{ recommended while reading }

Cassandra:

I felt my body adjust, since it had been along time here laying in this hospital bed. I slowly opened my eyes, unveiling Austin. He was sleeping of course so I moved as much to squeeze my hand that was held In his.

Come on Cassandra, you can do this.

Almost there,

You got it.

I squeezed hard enough for him to feel it and just like I knew, his eyes shot open. I chuckled a laugh which made my stomach hurt but I couldn't feel it anymore once we had met eyes.

It's like he was a new person, fresh hair cut with a side twist. He looked more taller now and his eyes weren't the usual green brown, they were a dull green, which surprised me. His heart racing and a smile onto his face, making me slightly smile.

“Austin." I croaked out. Man, my voice sounds so different. He smiled, kissing my forehead softly. “Cassandra?" His voice sounded deeper.

How long have I been asleep?

I pointed to my phone that was on the counter with my index finger, him placing it softly in my hand.

Monday April 7th, 2014"

Last time I checked, it was 2013! I've been asleep for 4 months?

Has it really been that long? 

I let some small tears come out, shocked that I was actually in a coma. All of my memory from the last moments flushed back, I turning to Austin who's eyes started regaining its beautiful colour.

“Hi, I'm Cassandra Alexis Villanueva. I'm 17 and it's very nice to meet you." I say, smiling as I use my strength to extend my hand out.

Austin chuckled, taking my hand and shaking it.

“Hi, I'm Austin Carter Mahone. I'm 18 and its very nice to meet you too."

“Aren't you happy you're finally leaving this place?" Zach asked me, I meeting his big Brown eyes, him also looking different then the last time I saw him.

“Of course, my life will finally be back to normal." I said with a smile, but it soon fading when I realized something.

“Wait, where am I gonna go? I have to go back to California." I say, swallowing hard as Zach stopped pushing me. “It's your choice Cassandra." I looked at Austin and chuckled a smirk. “Well, Miami did miss me and-" all the guys started hugging me happily, shrieking in pain I yell,"Guys, remember I was in the hospital for a Stab wound. Calm down for right now." Robert looked at me, then at his phone. “Good news, they found out who did it." "Who?" "Taylor."

Taylor? Oh Taywhore, Austin's ex.

"How long is she gonna be in juvenile hall?"

"She's in prison actually, since she is 17 and because it was attempt murder so she's staying there, for good," I smiled, wonder why she ever tried hurting me.

She never liked me, even if I did absolutely nothing wrong.

I inhaled the fresh air of Miami, well more like the humid air, as we walked out and checked out.

We got into the car, putting me in softly so I wouldn't hurt myself. I sat next to Austin, him lacing our fingers together. I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder as I went on my phone that I haven't used in forever.