Chapter 4 Exes

June 9th, 2013

Cassandra:

It has been almost 2 months that I have been here and still had not unpacked everything, Austin, Of course, Helping me. He had grabbed my box with all my photos, me looking in my box of confirmation gifts and quince gifts (ya know, instead of having a sweet 16, us Mexicans have a sweet 15).

"Who's this?" Austin had asked, showing me a Picture of me and my ex, Sam, us both kissing. "Um, my ex, Sam." I said, looking down at my hands and biting my lower lip. Austin had placed the photo on my bed, and went back ruffling around the box. "Do you have any exes?" I asked. "Um yeah, " he said. See, were friends and were not trying to be more then that, of course every relationship started us off as friends, then went to us being an item. And of course, they all had broken my heart. Now moving on. I had secretly picked up the photo and looked at us. I was turning 16 in 2 weeks, when we had split. See, we only dated for 6 months but I can say it was the best 6 months of my life.

I smiled at the picture and had set it in my box, moving it so I can get my picture box 2.0 I grabbed the small bag labeled

"Samandra November 12, 2012-May 23rd, 2013" I had taken out one of the photos that had seriously made me want to cry.

Our Lock.

Our class had taken a trip to Paris, we had gotten to the gate where you would lock a lock on the gate and throw the key in the water, of course, we had gotten one.

I ripped the picture and threw it into my trash can, wiping a fallen tear. "You miss him?" Austin had asked, interrupting my moment. "Um yeah, kind of. But I mean people move on, and he had moved on too quickly." I said, standing up and grabbing my water. Austin had stayed quiet, rummaging through my box until he had found what he was looking for. "What's this?" He asked.

It was the bracelet.

"Um nothing, an old bracelet," I said, taking it out of his hand. I heard the doorbell ring and Austin had went to go get it, since we were the only ones in the houses, everyone else were on a date or crusing around Miami. I had gotten a call, me not even looking at the Caller I.D.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Cassandra? It's Me Sam." He said.

My mouth dropped me also my phone crashing to the floor. I quickly picked it up, hoping there would be no cracks.

"Um Sam, how'd you get my new number? When I moved I had changed it." I said, my hand going through my hair.

"I just wanted to say I had made a mistake and that I miss you like crazy, and I'm hoping you would take me back." He said.

Flashback~

I had gotten back from the store, surprising Sam since he had been away for 3 weeks. I knocked on the door, him coming and embracing me in a tight hug. He was shirtless, and I could feel his warm tense body. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I just hurt myself." He said. I smiled and kissed him on his bright pink cheeks.

A/N if you watch O2L or you don't, Sam is Sam Pottoroff. Damn he's cute. And no, Acacia Clark does not play Cassandra, no confusion. :) Yes acacia and him dated but acacia does not play Cassandra.

He smiled back and kissed me, me seeing a girl in his shirt walk sneakly to the bathroom. "Who's that?" I asked. "No ones here Cassandra." He said. I pulled out of his embrace and walked to where the girl was. "Were I-," tears were already streaming down my face. "Don't ever bother talking to me again." I said, slapping him. I placed my penny board on the ground and skated all the way to my house. The door had been locked and I had forgotten my keys so I had just sat there, crying on my doorstep.

How could he do this to me, we were infinite.

~End of Flashback~

I could still remember how I had gotten so many text messages and calls from him, saying he was sorry and that to take him back and to let him explain.

I couldn't afford a boyfriend, especially after him and Ryan. I just hung up the phone and ran to Austin, who was still downstairs. I hugged him tightly, as he embraced me in a tight hug. "It's okay, don't cry," he said, rubbing small circles in my back.

I must have fallen asleep because I had awoken in my bedroom, wrapped in Austin's arms. I just wanted to stay like that forever with him, even if we were just friends. Yeah, I wanted to be more then just friends but people don't always get their ways. I had unwrapped his arm and picked up my phone,seeing I had 7 missed calls from Sam. I placed him as "idfwu" and put him in my unknown calls.

I no longer care about him anymore.

I closed out of calls to see Austin awake. "So you don't like him?" He asked. "Why would I? He broke my heart. That bastard." I say, tossing my phone on the bed.

FALLING FOR MY BROTHERS BEST FRIENDS GOT TO 500 READS.
I probably was crying since this is my first story so yeah.

^ awe @ old authors note above (,:
vote//comment

anyways,

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly.