07 Shh Don't Tell

Hermione's POV

The cabin is amazing. There are two bedrooms, one is decorated in Slytherin colors, and the other is Gryffindor colors. Whoever decorated the cabin, they did a fantastic job. The cabin is homey. It's perfect. The couches are comfortable, and fashionable. The kitchen is the perfect size, with an island. Even though the cabin is for two. There is even a small room full of books for me! They really knew how to put this place together!

My room has a window with the view of the mountains and the waterfall. I absolutely love my room. I wonder what Draco's room looks like. It probably has Slytherin decorations.

I'm hungry. I wonder if there is any food in here. As I was walking to the kitchen I saw Draco in his room on his bed. He was just laying there with his eyes closed. I got this sudden urge to go let next to him. And that's what I do.

Draco's POV

I felt someone climb into my bed and lay next to me. I didn't care who it was or why they were there. My room made me feel peaceful. I haven't felt so relaxed in a very long time. I feel the person out there head on my chest. I decided to look and see who it was.

It was Hermione. When I looked at her she was already looking at me. I remembered how much o really do like her. I try to find those emotions because I don't want to loose her. Or those feelings. And if I do express them then they might go away. But at that moment I didn't care. I leaned in and started kissing her.

I softly kissed her. I wanted her to feel how I feel through our kiss. Our lips were in sync. Like we were meant to be together. I started to deepen the kiss. I lightly bite her lip to be let into her mouth. She gladly opened. As we were exploring eachother a mouths I pulled her more onto the bed. When we got to the middle of the bed I pressed her into the bed as I kissed her harder. I heard her moan. It's such a heavenly sound. I wanted every part of me to touch every part of her. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over me. She made sure our lips were only apart for a second. The bed was to soft for me. I wanted to press into even harder but I couldn't with the bed. So with out breaking our lip lock I pulled her out of bed and onto my wall. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. I grabbed the ends of her shirt and started pulling it off. When our lips unlocked to take her shirt off I started trailing kisses, starting from her lips down to her boobs. I couldn't go any further because of her bra, so I fixed that. I wrapped my hands around her back and unhooked her bra. I was going to take it off slowly but she reached for it and ripped it off. I started lightly kissing her neck and trailed down to her boobs. I started to lightly sucked on her right nipple. And nibble it. I could her her moan. It sounds so good to hear it come out of her. I switched to the other boob and nibbled a little harder. She groaned, and moaned. Damn it's good to hear her moan. As I started trailing kisses back up to her mouth she unwrapped her legs from my waist and pushed onto the bed. We started to lip lock again. And this time it was hard and fast, She let me get on top of her, but before I laid on top of her she grasps the zipper of my pants. By this time I had a huge boner and I know she could feel it. She didn't unzip my pants. But she pressed her hand to my bulge and pressed into it. I couldn't help but moan. She pressed harder and i moaned louder. She then started I zipping my pants. I now feel free that my pants are unzipped. She unbuttoned my pants and started pulling them down. As they got to my knees, I just yanked them off.

I started unzipping and unbuttoning her pants. I pulled them off and grabbed her hips. Even tho we still had our underwear on I started grinding into her. We both moaned. She felt so good. I let my hands roam her stomach and boobs. She is perfect. I've done this so many times. But with her it's so different. She untangled her hands from my hair and grabbed my underwear. My boner just got even bigger. She yanked them off and felt it. I couldn't stop moaning. It felt so good to have her feel me. My stomach starts to make noises. What a great time to make noises. She stops and looks at me.

"Hungry I take it? Haha" She whispers. I lean my forehead against hers. And whisper back,

"Hungry for you."

"Well your going to have to wait. I was actually on my way to go make some food before I came in your room. Let me go make some."

"Alright, fine. Make something good yea?"

"Of course Draco haha"

She gets up and as she was about to put her clothes back on I pull her back and kiss her then let her go.

"I really enjoyed that you know," Mimi said as she was walking away.

"I did to. You were amazing. Let's do it again sometime?" I yell so she could hear me.

"I didn't do anything, and that is a definite yes."

"Well it takes two to tango baby. So you did help. Damn I love it." I got up and put my clothes on and walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her waist as she was cooking.

"Be my girlfriend Mimi? I really do care for you. I just have a hard to expressing it. I tried to express it through what just happened back there. So please consider being my girlfriend. You would make me so happy. And I have never felt this kind of happiness before"

"What about the others? You don't care what they would think?" She asked

"No I don't care. I've tried hiding this feeling I have for you for to long. At the beginning of our first year here at Hogwarts I fell for someone. I fell hard. I forgot about that person but with each girl I dated or what not I was looking for that same feeling I had when I was a first year. I never found it until I found you. I know now that you were the girl I fell for way back then. So please. Please be my girlfriend. I will sort everyone out when we get back." Woahhh, I did not know he could be so sweet. I know what he means though. I was the same way. Fell in love then pushed it aside. I looked for it everywhere but I found here. I found it in Draco. I want to be his girlfriend but I'm afraid of what others might think. I care a lot of what others think. But maybe I shouldn't care anymore. I'm with someone I care about a lot. And that should be okay with everyone. If my friends aren't then they were never truly my friends.

"Draco... I would have to say it's a.. yes to being your girlfriend. I don't care what others will think. I am with someone I truly care about and that should be enough for my friends and everyone else. So yes Draco Malfoy. I would love to be your girlfriend." I said with a smile on my lips. I saw Draco instantly brighten up.

I picked her up at twirled her just enough for her face me. I was just so happy, I smiled the biggest and brightest smile I could muster got my beautiful new girlfriend. And Hermione was the one to cause it.

"Thank you Mimi. Thank you. You just made me the happiest person on this planet." Then i slid her down just enough to be level to kiss her. It didn't start slow this time. It was a hunger kiss. I was hungry for Mimi. Like all i wanted was her. Our kiss ended early because we started smelling smoke. We let our grilled cheese burn... Oops