18 Graduation

Hermione

Today is the day I can finally get out of my bed and actually do something, yet I'm still snuggled into my comfy duvet. You know, I've had that blanket since I was a little girl and I'm still using it. There has been so many good memories with this blanket. Anyways, I'd like to say that I went back to bed even though I knew I would be missing breakfast and one or two classes, but I didn't. Right when I was wiggling into a comfier position I heard and owl hooting.

I asked myself why someone would be sending an owl at eight in the morning. The only person I could think of was myself, but I know I didn't send myself a note. I better read and find out who thought it would be a good idea to send a letter so early.

Hermione,
You're probably wondering why someone would write so early. My answer to that is why aren't you out of bed yet? You have been so excited to get out of bed and do something, but here you are, laying on your bed. I need you to go to breakfast. There has been a surprise waiting, but damn, I didn't think it would take you this long to get up. It's graduation, so I would recommend you wearing something I little more on the fashionable side today. Please don't take long, I'm waiting for you.
           - Your admirer xoxo

Awe, Draco is the sweetest! I especially love that he signed the note with 'your admirer xoxo.' 

Wait a minute. Did he say it's graduation day? I'm graduating today? How did I forget that I'm graduating today!

As soon as I realized that I'm graduating today I hopped out of bed and immediately headed to the shower.

Once I got out, I went to my closet and started deciding, out of the few clothes I have, what I should wear. My closet is filled with normal clothes, like t-shirts and jeans, but I only have 2 or 3 graduation worthy dresses. Not much of a choice right? I could wear a maroon cut skater dress,

 Not much of a choice right? I could wear a maroon cut skater dress,

Or a midnight blue gown,

Or a plain black skater dress

I'm thinking maybe the black dress, but the gown is beautiful

I'm thinking maybe the black dress, but the gown is beautiful. This is graduation, not a ball. {ball means a dance, it's as important as prom} But at the same time I don't want to feel under dressed by wearing the black dress. This is hard.

Hoo hoo

Another letter?

Hermione,
You take wa-y to long. I know, for once in your life you don't know what to wear. Well, you are going to be wearing the midnight blue dress. I picked it out for you remember? Put that one on, put make up on and get over here. I've been waiting for almost an hour, please hurry babe.
- Your admirer xoxo

Midnight blue dress it is. I put on the dress and did my makeup. I'm now on my way to the Great Hall.

"Finally! Your here!" Draco said in relief. I laughed at him and smiled. I looked over what he is wearing, he matched me. He knew I would have trouble figuring out what to wear! Sneaky sneaky!

"I see you match me," I told Draco.

"Indeed I am," he answered back.

"How did you know that I would actually pick this dress?" I asked.

"Let's just say I know you well enough to know when your in a crisis moment," Draco replied.

"Oh really?"

"Really"

*~*

"Hello every one! Thank you all for coming this evening. We want to thank all the parents for coming to this special occasion! Yes graduates, the day has finally come! No more school, no more homework, and no more exams. Though no more homework, school, or exams would upset some people," Professor McGonnagal stared right at me when she said that, "the rest of you are so happy that you can barely contain your excitement to be done. 8th years, you have been through so much. You have lived through a war, and Voldemort. You have lived through one of the darkest years I have ever seen. You have fought in the worst war I have seen. And honestly? I am very surprised you all came back. Now not everybody decided to come back to finish school, but the ones who did I am very proud of. The war changed people. And I am very proud to say that most of my students changed for the better. So, with honor, I proudly present to you, our graduation class!" The entire Great Hall irrupted with applause for the exceptional speech Professor  McGonnagal  just graced us with. And with that splendid speech started the graduation ceremony.