čhâp 1

I am pleased you have chosen to read my book.
I hope you enjoy and appreciate my work.
Please be kind to leave me positive comments and a star.

I'm grateful once again. And i hope you enjoy my book.

Warning: Language.

This is the first chapter of the book and the beginning a new chapter in the lives of my fictional characters. I apologise in advance for typographical errors and misspelled words.
I'm asking for polite and humble comments based on any circumstance you personally may find faulty or displeasing to your taste. Thanks for understanding and I love my readers nevertheless.
  Stay positive.

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️:
Copyright©️

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without my consent. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.
Any form of translation to any other language without my consent is prohibited.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

§Holly's POV§

I'm Holly Scotty T the first of two, 17 years old from England by birth although my family and I moved to the US five years after my brother was born, yet we still managed to keep a bit of an accent.

Like my mother, I have long full dirty blond hair with ocean blue eyes identical to my grandmother's, strangely.
My younger brother, he has these beautiful gray eyes which he inherited from my mother and true be told, I'm slightly jealous of them.

Jace had recently turned 15 although I'd say he behaves 20 and looks 18.
As the famous TikToker he is, he behaves slightly too mature for his age, the boy hits the gym about 4-5 times a week, he needs to chill, he's just 15.

I, on the other hand, enjoy doing nothing, mind you...I'm not lazy, doing nothing is just a hobby and I'm pretty damn good at it. Entertainment is also my thing, not to entertain but to be entertained. I'm simple.

Currently I'm in the 11th grade, hoping one day the school would uncannily burn down and I'd never have to go. It's a killjoy waking up every week, knowing I have some school to attend.

Without further ado, I am from a family of the average so I am not too rich and definitely not close to poor. To end the intro, I don't really have a favorite color but I fancy the color neon green and maybe black, not that it mattered anyway.

Need I warn you, I might look sweet or be looking like a novice to a typical teen life but trust me, you wouldn't want your matter on my lips.

**
I was peeping outside the window waiting for our new neighbor to arrive, my mum already told us we are expecting them today and Jace has been praying all day long for them to have sexy ass daughters of his age, what for? I am yet to apprehend.

"I just need two of them, no three, just three would be alright. Heaven heed to my request although only Jaydah would be just fine."

Did he just say that out loud?

Everyone knows he has a crush on that babe but then he would strictly deny even when his followers would point it out from videos of them together, my brother would sometimes steal glances or stare but he would simply state that they were just good friends. Indeed.