çhåp25

Warning: Language.

$Holly POV$

"What are you doing here, not like what are you doing there but like what are you doing here doing here."
I smile awkwardly while raising up my eyebrows. "You get right?"
Jace stares at me trying to understand what I just said. I looked at Dario through the corner of my eyes but he was balls deep into his game.

"Do you really hate seeing my face that much because if I am not mistaking I freaking wasted energy to come all the way." Jace states, closing he eyes pretending to be hurt.
"No dumb ass, I wasn't expecting you to be here especially today, we literally just had a FaceTime about an hour or two ago. You just couldn't get enough of big sissy innit?"
I smirk. "Ewww."

"Hy kid, the PS is open for two. It's been hours since I beat some ass." Dario spoke up and that was all it took for Jace to abandon me. He quickly pushes me out of his way rushing to Dario.

"Siiiiick Kkk is that the latest play station."
Did he have to exaggerate like that?
"The latest PS it is." Dario proudly confirms.
"Cocky asshole." I whisper.
Dario looks at me raising his left eye brow..he must have heard me. "Oops." I whisper.
He moves his eyes back to the screen.

It's been three hours of noise making from the boys, three freaking hours they've completely ignored everything that came out from my mouth. Who the hell sits down for three hours playing games. I mean they didn't actually sit down for three hours straight,sometimes they get up when they realized they were about to lose to each other.

"Should I just switch off the socket of the TV??" I am completely thinking evil things now but I know fair and well if I should do that, I'll probably be murdered in cold blood.

Within those hours I had ordered Chinese, face timed a couple of people, did laundry and also cleaned and with the look of things I am not sure they will stop playing anytime soon. "I think a little sleep will pass time."

Opening my eyes to the angry noise from the sky, it's also so dark and it's pouring heavily outside. I make my way to the living room down the stairs to meet a very messy looking environment. If I remember clearly when I left this place it was spotless.

Boxes of empty pizza, the Chinese I ordered was finished, empty cans of drinks scattered everywhere and a pair of familiar kicks. I sighed out angrily as four pairs of eyes landed on me while Alec and Dario continued yelling at each other, focusing intensely on the screen.

I knew fair and square that Dario was too busy to notice the messy surrounding, the boy is as clean a new pair of whites, after all his room was mostly all white. Dillon looks at the surroundings then back at me, he picks up his pen and continues to scramble stuff into his notepad. According to Ivan, Dillon has been trying for the longest time to beat Dario academically at least once before we graduated from highschool.

The boys greets me and I on the other hand was too pissed to care. I walk past the boys to get the cleaning tools, I kick Jace off the floor,he had just a pair of shoes on with a bag of doritos in his hand.
He got off the floor taking his sit on the couch groaning lazily,who could blame me, he was the only one I could take out my frustrations on.

It's been 20 minutes. The living room was neat, shining and spotless with the help of Ivan who volunteered to help me. It was obvious from the start he wanted to get information about what Tiana liked and where she would have loved to visit and as a good friend I am, I helped him figure out the best date for both of them.

I sat on the couch watching the boys play, honestly just a teeny tiny bit I was beginning to grow interested in the game they were playing. Ivan and Seth were playing and I am secretly hoping Ivan will win, I mean who could blame me, the lover boy helped me with the mess they made.

I woke up due to the endless vibration of my phone with me picking up the call without bothering to check who the caller ID was.
Sitting up was pretty difficult, Dario's strong grip tightened around my waist as I tried to break free, I must have slept off again because I don't remember Dario being next to me throughout the time.

"Morning love." My mom's voice rings through the phone, I groan in response as she continues. "Are you still asleep, it's 9am Holly." I finally had the opportunity to sit up to meet sleeping bodies laying around the living room.

"I am up already mom." I spoke up trying the shield my eyes from the ray of the sunlight.  "its clearly obvious.." I humm in response. "I have been trying to get through your brother since yesterday and as well this morning I haven't heard from him since yesterday."  I glance at Jace who is lying comfortably on the floor with one of his leg on the couch, his right hand and his mouth stained with cheese snack remains.
I bet his fans would love such a sight.

"He is here with me."
I removed the phone away from my ear and took a quick picture. I smile at the picture admiring my handwork.  "He would hate me for this, I just sent you a picture."I smirk.

"Awwww my little baby is all grown....he decided to come and spend time with you." Uh, mothers.
"Mom, it's nearly 2 months." I roll my eyes while she laughs. "Anyways I called to let you know our flight would be landing tomorrow evening." Don't play.

I don't even know if I should be happy or sad about tomorrow's freaking evening. "Wait mom, you joking?" she laughs. "No baby I'll be home soon and let Dario know his mom asked him to get Dorie back home.You kids are to come pick us up by the way.I'll talk to you later baby, your Dad keeps nagging me about leaving you to yourselves. Love you baby." And she hangs up....

I turn to look up at Dario who is already on his feet probably to get ready for the day. "You are to get Dorie back home, our parents will be back tomorrow evening and we are to pick them up." Dario froze.

"WHAT!!"Jace yells shooting up from the floor, Dillon stares at us with annoyance while the other sleeping lads groan from their sleep due to the loud noise, hell they could sleep.
"You heard right baby bro go pack your shit,you should be here by tomorrow afternoon."

Pls vote and comment💚