čhâp8

Warning: Language.

$Holly POV$#

Hours had passed and my assignment was yet to be finished. But I should be done before sunrise, it has to be done before sunrise.

The thought of me jumping into Dario's room to dub his assignments has occurred but no, I couldn't risk our second encounter being that way. What if it was him wanting to asking me out on a date? I couldn't risk it. Not this one.

Dario was totally spot on in his outfit tonight, although it was regular wear but it doesn't matter. He had on a blue sweatshirt on a black ripped jeans. A beanie and blue vans.

Today, he had made good impressions to mom likewise gaining the attention of my brother, Dario could be described as the pretty boy with the innocent face in front of elders, you know, every man's dream son, everyone's dream child, so responsible and respectful, but ask the real him in front of friends, they will give you a thousand and one reasons why to reconsider that thought.

He wasn't the type your mama would tell you to stay away from, he was the type experience will tell you to stay away from. He was there to steal your heart,worse,  lure you into giving him and doesn't give it back only to realize he never gave you his. He was the bad boy and girls like me always want the bad boy.

*knock*knock*
The door to my room snapping at me from my thoughts.
"Come in."
Jace slogs in jumping on my bed. "Hey." Whispered, picking up my phone from the side table. "I overheard mum and dad talking..." With interest, making me drop my phone.

"About? " he picks up my phone unlocking the screen. "Mom is going on some trip and won't be coming back in a few weeks and Dad has to fly." Not surprised, they usually go like that, especially my dad. He was barely home. Much love though.
Keeps the bills paid.

"Oh...So when are they leaving?" he looked at me then looked back at my phone before returning his eye to me again."I don't know, I didn't get to hear the re-" He eyes widened as he looked at my phone and looked at me the same way.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed the phone from him, taking a look at a photo of me in my underwear from an unknown number.
"Jesus, Holly what the fuck."

"Oh Kay, what the hell." I almost sounded out of breath.

The picture is definitely recent, it looked like it. It was hard to tell because its way too edited to figure out which angle the picture was taken from.

Jace dialed the number, looking frustrated,honestly he really cared. I wouldn't have minded because it's just the same as wearing a bikini and taking pictures in them but the person had a poster of my school's logo on it, plus I looked very awkward in them.

"The number keep saying put of service." Suddenly a message popped in from the number
"When you are done trying to call the number let's talk.". 

"You are so screwed."
Jace says pacing around the room.
"Great. Tell me something I don't know.
Please leave my room." I said
"But..." I cut him off.  "Leave." he nodded and walking towards the door "Don't tell any soul about this or I swear to you, I'd delete your TikTok account." he rose his hands up in surrender before walking out and shutting the door behind him and then I sent a text back to the number.  
" So what is it you want?
Money ?????"             

There's always a way to deal with such people.
"Always straight to the point." 
Does the psycho know me.
"Is it money you want ?"  I impatiently wait as the person types "No."

I hadn't realized my hands were shaking so much until my phone nearly fell out of them.
"Good Because I've got none of those. So what is it that you want."  

Actually

"Smart mouth. I was thinking of posting it on YOUR school's page...Wouldn't that be nice??" 

Bastard.

"No it wouldn't. What is it that you want from me?"

I hadn't realized this shii actually happens, I only see them on Tv .

Minutes later the text popped in in return.
"A deal."
And I was quick to type back.
"What deal?."
Another text came in shorty after.
"Come outside your house, don't tell anyone about it, not even your best friend TIANA or you'd rather have your picture on your school's forum. Are you OK with or... " I sent a text back to him immediately "No.. No, it's fine."

I quickly got dressed in a black jeans and a baby pink long sleeved crop top. Slipping on fluffy slippers and packed my hair, grabbed my phone and headed out.

"Where are you going young lady? It's about 10:30." I stopped in my tracks,turning to my Dad. Wait when did he get back, right Jace said so.

"Was just going out for a walk" I said lying through my teeth. "By this time?"
My dad speaks raising up an eyebrow "Ummm yeah. You know it a safe estate. People are still out and again you don't know who i can meet on the way a celebrity crush maybe."
Please let me go already.

"Ok be back home shortly. We are having a family meeting early in the morning."
Definitely about your trip. "Right. Ok."

Immediately I dashed out the door. It was dark out here although the shadow of someone on a bike couldn't go unnoticed.

What is this? Vampire Diaries?

I moved closer and closer to it, the person on it was wearing black all, the tell dude quite had a sexy 5 o'clock.
"Hop on." The voice sounds so familiar.
I couldn't really picture where I had heard the from but I know I have heard it before.

"Hold on. You know I could have called the cops right?" Silence.
"You wouldn't dare."  Mans got 9 lives. What's the worst that could happen?

Death.

I got on the bike and immediately, the masculine cologne made love to my nose,its scent so familiar. The tall man handed me a black helmet to put on. Which I did.

Serial killers don't hand out helmets, right?.
But a psychopath might sis.

Wasn't told twice before wrapping my hands over his stomach, a little zap of electric wave ran through my spine, I could feel his pacs, they were hard and toned, so toned that I found my hands moving up and down it gently, then I came to realize that I am fucking doing this to a stranger. A stranger who might end my life.

As soon as I stopped he increased the speed with me immediately wrapping my hands tighter around him. It is going to be a long ride and all I could think about is getting killed and never seeing my family, my best friend, the stray cat and dog and even Dario, the tenant that lives in my head.

I'm beginning to rethink my decision. Should have called the cops.

Pls vote and comment🖤