çhåp 23

Warning: Language.

$Holly's pov$

We rode into a park where several cars and bike lights were on and almost everyone was wearing black with deep colors, people with crazy hairstyles and different face Pierces or outrageous tattoos.

Immediately Dario stopped his bike, different people began to greet him, I got down from his bike then he did too, handing mine and his helmet to a guy with huge broad shoulders.

He holds my hand leading me to a group of people and surprisingly there was even a burn fire. When we got there, lads with different girls all over them began to give him hand shakes and man hugs or whatever it was.

I sight Tiana among them sitting on Ivan's leg but she was too too busy to notice, my best friend had her face shoved into Ivan's. Dario took his sit placing me between his legs while Seth hands him something in a red plastic cup, then looks at me winking before taking back his sit.

Tiana finally got up from Ivan's legs rushing over to me, pulling me into a hug. It was obvious she has had a little too drink, I could smell the vodka radiating off her.

D pulls me back to sit between his legs with him pecking my cheek definitely trying to mark his territory or basically trying to stop staring lad from getting any crazy ideas.

The night went on and on with different games, deadly dares. I think the least dare was done by me which was pick a random guy to kiss which obviously was Dario. Dario stands up pecking me on my forehead. "I need to go sort some shii out, I'll be back in a couple and don't,and I mean do not take anything from anyone, anyone babe I mean anyone." he stares at me straight in the eye with a serious look.

"Geeez chill, I got that." I nod smiling at him. I watch as he walks further away into the crowd. "Really think you should drink something now that Dari isn't here, loosen up a bit." I look at Seth hesitating, he raises his left eyebrow chuckling, he put the red plastic cup in my hand motioning me to go ahead and drink.

"Yo bro, Dari is going to kill you." Alec says from a distance. The next thing I am hearing is people around hailing my name, I mean if I take just a cup D wouldn't know. Right?, just a cup.

"I think you should try it." I heard someone shout to me from the crowd buh I mean just right nooow I am really enjoying the attention. I look around for any sign of D. "Bitch coast is clear." Tiana yells as she laughs, giving me a thumbs up. "Live a little will you."she claps.

I gulp the hot transparent drink. I mean I know this is voldka and I am sure because I have stolen some in the past from the wine rack at home but like damn there has to be something else mixed with this. The crowds cheers and like right now I am feeling like I'm the sky right now. So this is what it feels like to be Dario Dubrow.

It's been three cups now and I am drunk as fuck, I know I am in safe hands, right?.
I have Tiana to get me home right.
I look at Tiana, the bitch is wasted as fuck.

"You really shouldn't have done that or at least you shouldn't have drank too much. Dari is going to be fucking mad and I hope you are ready for it." I hear a gentle deep voice beside, the dude's got some sexy voice there if you ask me.

Everything seems funny right now. I turn looking at where the voice was coming from. "Woah, Oh my God did Dillon just talk me, like the almighty Dillon."
Honestly I have never really heard him talk. Maybe once or twice or thrice.

"Do I get an autograph?You can sign on my shirt, you know."
I began to make attempt to take off my shirt but he was quick pulling my shirt down smirking.

"Dari is really going to fuck you up this time. For fucks sake, he begged you not to drink." I look at him,you should really see his face right now.
I began to laugh my ass off while he stares at me in disbelief and then chuckling at the same time.

"I should get him for you right now."
He stands, dusting his hands on his ripped jeans. "Hy Dexter?, watch her. I'm gonna get Dari."
I looked up seeing a familiar diem skinned guy approaching.  "Yo bro isn't this Dari's girl." Dillon nods as he walks off.

"Wasted much huh." he smirks sitting next to me. "Honesty if your were to be with any other guy's girl apart from the 5, I would totally hit on you, with the fact you are Dari's girl I could totally just loose my chin for sitting and actually making an attempt."

I looked at him like he was the funniest thing on earth. "You'd hit on me?" I asked staring at him laughing. "Totally." he says smiling.

Woahh that smile, but nah Dario's way much sexy and hotter. "Really?" I don't know why I am asking but I am. "Yeah really."
Uhhh...
"Like really really."he laughs this time staring at me. "Wasted much." he pauses the looks away.

"I still can believe how pretty you look even when you are drunk. The night at the club damn you were smoking hot as fuck buh Dari... Yo I can't believe I'm talking to drunk person right now." he laughs staring at the ground. "I really should stop talking, Dari should be here in a minute."

"Yes I am here, what is going on?" I looked up at him in my drunk state. Ohhh fuck I guess I am really fucked. Dexter looks at me with a smile just then he walks off. "Dillon?" I called, staring at him for help but he raised his hand up in surrender, smiling.

Pls vote and comment ❤️