2.

Remember my chapters are short on purpose!

Austin

          Packing my camera into my bag, I zip it up and slide my laptop into the bigger pocket, zipping that up as well. Today is the day I'm supposed to be working with Denver on our video. I hadn't heard from her today, but I'm sure she remembers. We hadn't had much of a discussion on what exactly we're going to do for the video. Probably some overused challenges that people still seem to find amusing.

My phone buzzes on the table, and I walk over to it seeing a DM from Denver on Twitter. She tells me that I can come over whenever while also including her address. Sending her a quick 'okay' I slide on a pair of shoes and walk out of my house, my bag on my shoulder. I don't quite understand why, but I'm slightly nervous to see Denver. We hadn't seen each other since vidcon almost two years ago. Mixed in however, is some excitement. I've always loved collage and doing one with a girl is always a plus.

After about a half and hour, I reach her apartment building and take the elevator up. I open my phone to see what apartment she's in and when I find it, I knock on the door lightly. The door opens revealing her friend Jen and she smiles at me.

"Denver's in her room" She says, letting me in "Its the door straight back" She points down a long hallway. I nod and thank her, walking down the hallway and knocking lightly on the door.

"I'm coming" I hear Denver say and my palms begin to sweat. The door opens and she smiles brightly at me "Hi" She opens her door wider "Sorry, my room is messy but I'm packing for vidcon"

"Don't worry, I relate" I chuckle, walking into her room.

"So uh, do you know what you want to do?" She asks.

"I was thinking the eat it or wear it challenge, but I don't know" I shrug.

"We can do that" She agrees "I want to do something funny" She taps her chin "Being funny isn't easy"

"I agree" I laugh "But we have to go to the store anyways, so you can think about it there"

"I think we should send Jen. That way we don't know what she's getting" She suggests "Who's video do you want to film first?" She asks.

"That a better idea" I agree "Yours, I don't think you want to get messy before your video"

"Right" She nods "I'll go tell Jen" She walks out of the room. I wait until she comes back and when she does she sits down at a small table "Can you turn on the camera?" She asks and I nod, turning her camera on. She looks at it and moves the table around, sitting every so often "Come here and sit beside me" She says.

I walk over to her and sit down beside her and she nods before standing back up "Cool" She turns off her camera "Now we need to just not move the table.

"Where are you set up for vidcon?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I don't know, I have opened the email yet" She chuckles "I'm sure I'm somewhere in the back like last time"

"The back sucks" I laugh "I'm in the front this year and I'm so happy about it"

"Lucky you" She sneers and I laugh harder.

"Sorry, it's not my fault everyone loves me"

"I'm loved too, by like 16 million people"

"16 million?" I ask in surprise "Last time I saw you, you had like 800,000"

"I've had a good year" She chuckles "Where are you at?" She asks.

"Somewhere between 10 and 15 million" I shrug.

"That's good" She nods.

"It's been that way for two years now"

"Well, maybe I can help you get more. My subscribers live a hot guy" She giggles, before walking out of the room leaving me stunned.

She just called me hot.