3.

I added the Send It lyric video at the top or side for y'all in case you haven't seen it💝

Denver

I set up my camera placing it on the tripod, praying that I don't drop it. Austin is busy putting numbers on the red solo cups and small slips of paper while I do this, turning it on, along with my view finder, making sure everything is perfect. I had decided while we were in the grocery store that I wanted to do the Disgusting Soda Challenge which I'm a little more excited about than I had anticipated.

"Numbers done?" I ask Austin, adjusting the lens on my camera.

"Yup" He says before he carries the cups to the kitchen for Jen to fill up, coming back and sitting down at the table beside me "So, how do you do this?" He asks.

"Well, I pick a song from either my iTunes or pandora or it's a song that stuck in my head. Then I play it as the intro and tell them about it then if I wearing something from a fan I say we're I got it from and then I start my video" I explain and he nods "Any song you want to hear?" I ask, scrolling through my iTunes.

"I don't mind" He shrugs. Jen comes in with the drinks, sliding the box of full bottles under the table as she carries the red solo cups and I ask her to hit record on my camera as I find a song, deciding on Too Good by Drake featuring Rihanna. I skip through to the chorus and mouth along to the words, dancing looking into the viewfinder seeing Austin is out of the view, thankfully.

"Hi guys!" I grin after pausing the song "The song for this intro was Too Good by Mom and Dad. A.K.A Drake and Rihanna" I chuckle "Anyways, my shirt today was sent to me by a fan named Mary so thank you so much, I fucking love cats" I giggle "And it matches my lipstick" I pucker my lips dramatically.

"So," I clap "Today I have something very special for you guys, I'm going a challenge video with a very special guest" I rub my hands together on anticipation "Austin Mahone" I drawl out and he rolls my computer chair into view, a smile on his face.

"Hey" He drawls out, and I laugh.

"What are we doing today?" I ask him.

"The disgusting soda challenge!"

"I'm like excited for this and not at the same time" I widen my eyes "There's some really weird flavors, I wouldn't consider them all gross but I feel like in soda form they're gonna be gross"

"What kind of flavors are there?" Jen yells from the hallway acting as if she was watching.

"Great question!" I say, grabbing the bottles from under the table "There are flavors like Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pumpkin Pie, Bacon, Buffalo Wings,  Sweet Corn, Cucumber, Toxic Slime, Swamp Juice, Dog Drool, Monster Mucus, Fungal Fruit and Bug Barf" I place them on the table in front of me as I read the labels.

"I think I'm most worried about the Bacon. Like I love bacon, but artificially flavored bacon is gross"

"I agree" I nod "I don't want the Pumpkin Pie because I hate pumpkin pie" I say "So, how we're going to do this is," I look back up at the camera "Is we're going to pull a number from the hat that my lovely assistant Jen will bring in to me and it will correspond with a number on the cup" I explain "Because I forgot blind folds we bought lids that'll font onto the cups and put black tape on top and we'll be drinking out of straws so we can't see the colors"

"Are you ready?" I ask as I turn to Austin.

"Yes" He nods.

"Alright, the hat please" I hold out my hand and Jen hands me a SnapBack hat "You pick first" I hold the hat out to Austin and he reaching in and picks a number.

"6" He holds out the slip of paper. Jen walks in handing each of us a cup with a six on it. I look at Austin just as he looks at me.

"I'm nervous" I chuckle and he agrees. I suck up the soda from the straw the strong taste hitting my tongue. I swallow it and cringe "Jeez" I groan "That's awful" 

"Oh god, it is" Austin coughs.

"Oh, but the after taste is nice" I hum "I have a guess" I fold my hands.

"You think the after taste is nice?" He asks and I nod "Ew"

"Do you have a guess or not?" I tease "Stop stalling because you don't know what it is" I wink.

"Oh damn, you caught me" He laughs.

"Okay, guess on three" Jen says "One, two, three"

"Peanut Butter and Jelly"

"Cucumber"

"No way" I shake my head "It's totally not cucumber"

"Actually it is" Jen laughs, looking at the bottom of the cup.

"Ha ha! Got you" He pinches my nose.

"Ugh, you suck"

***

"So that ends the video, clearly I won" I place my hand on my chest, Austin rolling his eyes. After he got the first one right he only got one right after that "We also filmed a video on Austin's channel, so go check it out, I'll link it in the description below. I love you guys and I'll see you next Saturday" I blow a kiss into the camera, standing up to turn it off.

"So, let's film for my video"