5.

Denver.

"Why are you so dressed up?" I ask Jen as she walks out of her bedroom. She had on a semi nice outfit, nicer than I had ever seen her wear and she has on lipstick, which she never wears.

"No reason" She shrugs "Just wanted to look nice"

"Oh" I nod.

"You're posting your video today right?" She asks, and I nod.

"It is Saturday, so yeah" I mumble, wondering why she even asked.

"Okay, and is Austin coming too?"

"I think so" I nod "He told me he would he just has a couple of things to do today, but she be done before 3" I shrug, and she nods.

"And, what time will he be here?" She asks, and I wonder why she's asking all of these questions.

"I don't know. I guess he'll let me know" I say slowly, and she nods.

"Okay, well I'm off. I'll talk to you later" She smiles before walking out of our apartment. I looking back at my laptop to finish my last touches of editing. I hit save and close my laptop, sitting it on the coffee table. I stand up, and walk to the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge. 

I find some left over Chinese food from last night, and put it into the microwave. I pull out my phone and open instagram, deciding to start a live video. 

"Hi Babes" I wave to the camera, when I see small hearts float up the screen "So, it's Saturday, and I'm super excited for you guys to see the video" I grin, reading some of the comments. 

"What are you doing?" I read one of the comments "I'm making Chinese food because I'm one hungry bitch" I snort. 

I sit on instagram live for a few more minutes before ending it, locking my phone and turning on the tv. Hours pass, with nothing from Jen or Austin. I look at the clock, seeing that it's 6pm. 

My video should have been up already. 

I left fifteen more minutes pass, along with a text sent to Austin asking if he's still coming over. When I don't get a reply I shrug, and post my video anyways, waiting for it to fully upload. 

I pull out my snapchat, when it tells me my video is uploaded and start a video "The new video is live! Go leave a like, and a comment, I'll add the link to Austin's video later" I end the video and post it to my story. 

Once 8 rolls around, Jen comes walking in, Austin following behind her "Look who I found" She laughs. 

"Oh, I uh, already posted my video" I mumble.

"Why?" He asks, Jen leaving the room and walking to hers.

"Because my videos are normally up by 2 pm, and it's 8. I'm not going to make my subscribers wait" I shrug. 

"But you said we'd post them together" He sits down next to me, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"And you also told me that you'd be here by 3" 

"I got caught up in a few things" He scratches the back of his neck. 

"I understand" I shrug "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to not post mine to wait for you" 

"I get it" He nods "Sorry for taking so long" He sighs, giving me an apologetic smile.

"It's okay" I chuckle. 

"Okay, good" He says, he pulls his laptop from his bag, and logs in, going to youtube to upload his video "Movie?" He asks, and I nod.

"Sure" 

"Cool, I'll pick something" 

"I'll go get blankets and popcorn" I get up, running into the kitchen to put a bag of popcorn into the microwave. While that's cooking I walk tot he closet to grab a couple extra blankets, sitting them on the couch before going to get the popcorn. 

I pour it into a bowl and carry it back to the living room, sitting down next to Austin. I wrap one of the blankets around my shoulders, and sit the popcorn on my lap, watching the opening credits. 

"What movie is this?" I ask, Austin not answering, but instead moving closer to me, moving one of the blankets over our laps, and the other around both of our shoulders.

"It's a secret" He whispers, winking at me. 

I swallow thickly, and nod awkwardly. He chuckles, and wraps one of his arms around my waist, pulling me against him "What are you doing?" 

"Getting comfortable"