Chapter 4 - Moments Like These.

You guys' comments on the last chapter, blew me away! Like literally. My jaw was on the ground reading some of your comments. You guys take time to write sooooo much and I don't feel like I'm a good enough writer to be getting that, but I thank you guys anyways! 

I really think this is a horrible chapter. And I apologize you guys didn't get better.

___________________________________________

Chapter 4 - Moments Like These.

        After leaving the park that afternoon with Tequan, I drove home thinking. I know I'm making the right decision. It's the only way to make sure I stay clear of Trey. I'm happy with my relationship with Tequan, and Trey will only ruin that. It hasn't even been 72 hours and I already cheated on him by kissing Trey. I should win an award for most faithful girlfriend. Sarcasm Intended.

 Turning down the street which my house was located, I quickly drove down the road and into the familiar driveway. Getting out of my car, I locked the door and made my journey inside of the house.

"Dad?!" I called out as I shut the door behind me.

"In the kitchen sweetie!" I he responded.

After putting my keys on the table, I walked into the kitchen where my dad, Trey, Craig, Ashley, and my kids were all sat as a meal was being prepared on the stove. Everyone was sitting around the island talking.

Ne'Vaeh jumped from Ashley's lap, ran to me, and hugged my legs. She looked up at me and smiled, "Mommy! I missed chu! I got to try on pwetty dresses for Ant Ashwey's w-w..uh..." Ne'Vaeh lowered her head and brought a finger to her chin. She bit her lip of concentration, something she inherited from her father. I think she was trying to say wedding properly.

"It's wedding tupid!" Trenton said, rolling his eyes, obviously annoyed she couldn't get the words out.

"Trenton Drew!" I scolded, using his full name. I wasn't going to say his last name because Trey was obviously in the room. Ne'Vaeh's eyes started watering as she buried her head further into my legs.

"What?" Trenton asked innocently.

"Apologize to your sister. Now." I demanded.

He lowered his head and looked the other way, "Sowwy." He mumbled.

"Like you mean it."

Sighing, Trent jumped from his seat and walked to the kitchen doorway where Ne'Vaeh and I stood. He put his hands behind his back and looked thoughtful before he decided to speak, "Vaeh?"

When she didn't respond, he tapped her shoulder. She turned around, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sowwy sissy, you not tupid." He admitted.

Ne'Vaeh nodded and gave him a smile, "It's otay. I fowgive chu."

Trent grabbed her and gave her a bear hug. Everybody in the room aw'ed at their 'brother-sister' moment. Trent was the older of the two, which means he thinks he's better than her. He's mean to her, but you know he still loves her. He has a short temper, like his dad, and gets annoyed easily. They fight atleast twice a day, but always end up hugging it out. It's how they show their love.

"That's the cutest thing! I have got to get a picture. It would look great in the scrap book we're putting together for the wedding." Ashley gushed. She pulled out her blackberry and quickly snapped a picture as they got out of the hug.

"Send that to me, will ya?" I asked.

She nodded and began typing away on her phone. I picked up Ne'Vaeh and began making my way to the only seat available. Right next to Trey.  I sat her in my lap as she started to tell me about her day.